Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2013 2:56:46 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Since I don't know what papa johns is, dominoes.

WYR tea or coffee?

True Creed. I do think Apple has ensured it's easy to navigate around and to make things easier, but I'm afraid Android is winning it for me. I do like both products though.. I mean I couldn't live without my iPhone.

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2013 6:31:34 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Coffee.

I just love Apple so I don't think I'd ever buy Android, but all of these markets have so many severely opinionated customers. I'm just super physced to get my 5S on Monday happy :)

WYR wear Urban Decay or Mac makeup?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2013 9:14:36 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Uhhh, well, I'm not familiar with either brand. I'll say Mac because it sounds more professional razz :p

WYR have large breed dogs or small breeds?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2013 11:10:32 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Large (most of the small/toy breeds would make the top of my "least favorite" listrazz :p)

WYR have a wardrobe full of jeans or dress pants?

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 10/3/2013 11:11:10 AM
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2013 4:00:10 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

JEANS! Since that's all that I own anyway, besides breeches and sweat pants lol

WYR never be able to eat chocolate again or have to have chocolate in every single meal?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2013 6:44:37 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Never eat chocolate. I'm not a fan of it anyway.

WYR Coke or Pepsi?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2013 6:52:25 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Coke! Definitely Coke! I hate Pepsi laugh :D

WYR have your family hate you and everyone else love you or your family love you but everyone else hate you? (family just means like spouse and kids or parents and siblings, no cousins)

Edit because I accidentally asked if you'd rather have your family hate you and everyone else hate you too laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 10/3/2013 6:53:11 PM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2013 7:16:19 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

That's a hard one...considering I'm liked by everyone (except for the very few that just don't for some odd reasonrazz :p). I guess the second one?

WYR live in Texas or Alaska?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2013 11:35:21 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Alaska, because I love cold. Texas is hot! And I hate Texas, but not for any reason so that just sounds mean, especially since there's nothing wrong with Texas...

WYR drink polluted water or blended asparagus? (I don't even know what I'm talking about)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2013 2:56:26 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I'm going to say blended asparagus. Although I am having a difficult time imagining myself drinking it.

WYR bite as hard as you can on a nail file and have someone rip it from your teeth, or put a toothpick in your toenail and kick a basketball as hard as you can?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2013 2:38:03 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Holy ever loving...*insert profanity here*!!! What has this just turned into? Like... Dang Reina, that made me cringe...>.<

I'm going to have to say the teeth and nail file. That or hand me a baseball bat and watch how fast the tables turn. >.>

WYR eat a worm sandwich or drink an insect smoothie? wink ;)
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2013 3:23:03 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Ewwww...seriously, what's going on? lol

The smoothie one...at least it would all be one texture..

WYR never be able to sleep because you're on a caffeine craze, but always be extremely tired and sluggish or sleep 18 hours a day, but feel refreshed and ready to go?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2013 3:27:25 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Sleep 18 hours a day but always be refreshed. I would have said the first one, but there's no point in wasting life by not enjoying it, so at least I'd be enjoying it this way.

WYR summer or winter?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2013 5:03:50 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Winter! Always winter happy :)!

WYR be framed and spend 40 years in prison, or murder somebody and spend 20 years in prison?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2013 9:26:53 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Um, you guys, for pete's sake! You're makin' me shudder and squirm and all that....and this morning I woke up doin' all that (and more) from a horrible dream where...well, let's not mention it!

Neither, if that's a choicerazz :p. But, I guess the second one?

WYR you rather be a polar bear or a toucan? (there, a safe, non-shuddering, non-squirming, non-icky one)

Alexandria

ETA: Lights, you really hurt me! That's the best way to make me mad...guaranteed way to make me like furious, trash Texas and you're "walkin' on the fightin' side of me". I am Scottish-Irish, which means I can be a little fiery...just ask my friends...

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 10/4/2013 9:31:19 PM
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2013 9:53:13 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Ohh that's tough. I absolutely love polar bears! But I'd rather be a toucan since then I could fly around in tropical places and snack on fruits in the trees happy :)

Don't be offended that some folks don't like Texas. It's a matter of opinion. She said she didn't have a true reason to despise the state, she just prefers Alaska. I'm personally not a fan of Texas either, but it's not like I hate the state. To each their own.

I'm going to go back to these morbid questions bwhahaha...
Consider yourself lost in the wilderness with no hope of rescue for months... WYR eat insects to stay alive or kill small animals with your bare hands to keep from starving?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2013 5:00:14 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Kill small animals.. Reallyy couldn't eat insects.. Ugh, I shudder to even think of it. (I cringe at I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here when they eat any type of insect..!)

WYR live in the stone age or medieval times (with swords and battles etc)?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2013 6:53:57 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Mid-evil for sure.

Laffy, you can't be offended because someone doesn't like Texas. I don't believe she even said she "didn't like it" just that she wasn't particularly fond of it. I myself am not a fan of Texas. Too hot, too dry and the Mosquitos are lethal there. Heck, I live in Georgia. I'm southern and country, probably more then most anyone. Yet, I absolutely hate Georgia.

Shutterfox, I'm loving these morbid questions and such, this WYR just got more interesting. Lol

WYR be buried alive with little chance of escape, or be chained to a floor surrounded by poisonous snakes for an hour?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2013 6:10:23 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

lol In a way I hate all these questions, but in another I love 'em laugh :D

The 2nd one...I'm not afraid of snakes and at least you'd have some chance of survival. Then again..I guess it really depends on the type of snakes..

WYR be lost at sea with a tiger or stranded on an island with a giant ape?

(LOL It's King Kong vs. The Life of Pi....tehehehehe)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2013 6:50:02 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Lost at sea with a tiger. I know it's not rational but I love tigers laugh :D

Laffy-Taffy, I know there's nothing wrong with Texas so I didn't want to trash it! I just don't like it because I'm weird and I know nothing about it....and I do that....

WYR have someone you really loved get killed, or have someone you really loved try to kill you?

My first edit was to fix my WYR, my second was to put in this explanation laugh :D
-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 10/5/2013 6:52:19 PM

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 10/5/2013 6:52:44 PM

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler