Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2013 1:51:39 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

An actress, I can't sing, and even if I could, being an actress would be much more fun!

WYR be Taylor Swift or Katy Perry?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2013 3:30:14 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Taylor Swift hands down! lol

WYR never be able to see your family and friends OR not have any family or friends?

(kinda a downer lol)
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2013 6:19:13 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

I'd rather not be able to see them. At least I can call them! And heaven knows we have Facebook nowadays! Haha. wink ;)

WYR Fly or drive on a travel?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 1:19:42 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Drive.. flying is unsettling.

WYR be rich and have no family/friends or be really poor but have family/friends?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 2:56:38 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I feel like this is a question of morals..... Um, family and friends? That's what I'm supposed to say, right laugh :D Haha definitely family and friends.

WYR be beautiful or cute?

Edit: Sorry if you're a guy..... laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 9/22/2013 2:56:54 PM
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 6:52:18 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Definitely beautiful. I feel like when someone says "cute," they imply less attractive than someone who is beautiful. But to me, cute is a high compliment if their talking about your personality.

If you had to choose one, WYR be blind or deaf?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 8:11:54 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Deaf. The annoying sounds I wish to never hear again far outweigh the annoying sights. Unless I'm at walmart...*shudders*.

WYR walk through hot coals or swim across a frozen lake?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 9:22:34 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

That's a hard one.... Probably swim across a frozen lake because while the chances of death would be similar, there wouldn't be the chance of surviving with like really horrible scars laugh :D That's scary!

WYR drink coffee or coke?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2013 1:27:15 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Hmmm...that depends..are we talking Starbucks? If so, coffee lol

WYR live in the tropics or the desert?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2013 1:39:10 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Eek! Tough one. I live in the desert already and there's points about it that I like and points I don't like, but I don't like humid heat at all. However, I love coconuts and mangoes! LOL. It would be a toss up for me. I'll just say tropics because at least there's water to go in.

WYR only be able to have Pugs for the rest of your life or no dogs at all?

Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2013 9:50:19 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Honestly, no dogs. I would fill that companion void with another species entirely. While I don't mind visiting and playing with Pugs, I couldn't stand owning one, let alone having them for the rest of my natural life.

Some people find their wheezing, snoring, and ADD personalities endearing. I'm not one of those people at all. In fact, I find them downright annoying after a short while. Their faces, to me, look like someone slammed the door on a poor chubby dog. Pugs are one example of how messed up we humans are to actually bring out such bizarre traits in our animals by selective breeding. I'm not very familiar with their level of intelligence, but I have a feeling they aren't the brightest crayon in the box either...

No offense to Pug lovers. Everyone has their own tastes. I have encountered numerous people who are absolutely disgusted with my Danes. They're probably the Pug lovers LOL

WYR have loved and lost, or never have loved at all? So incredibly cliché, I know.
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2013 10:23:28 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Shutterfox- I am right there with you. I'm not a pug fan myself. So you have my support! happy :)

Ohhhh tough one...I'm going to say loved and lost. Pain is hard, but time heals all. To have never loved would be to have never experienced love. To never know it. That would be the hardest pain of all in my opinion.

WYR have a new car or a new house?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2013 12:03:27 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

A new car.. I love my house!

WYR wear flats or heels out?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2013 12:25:04 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Heels probably, but only because I find them fun to wear razz :p Like when you have to balance and stuff, it's thrilling.... And being taller laugh :D

WYR be really old and live that way forever, or live a way shorter life but be young the whole time?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2013 12:42:47 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Young for a short time!

WYR own no dogs and as many cats as you want or no cats and as many dogs as you want?

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2013 2:37:48 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Oooo...that's hard. But probably no cats. My love for dogs is more than my love for cats..

WYR live where it's constantly raining or constantly windy?
 Prophesy
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2013 11:55:42 PM reply with quote send message to Prophesy Object to Post

Windy. Nothing like a good breeze! Plus, I travel to Indians a LOT! And it's always windy in the area I frequent.

WYR have a boy or a girl (child).
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2013 7:34:40 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Probably a boy because I already have a girl. But I'd be just as happy with another girl.

WYR spend Christmas alone or Thanksgiving alone?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2013 12:23:34 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Thanksgiving alone cause we don't celebrate it laugh :D (maybe I should have left that to someone who does, but ahh well!)

WYR a female or male dog?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2013 9:16:34 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Female, I find them more loyal and affectionate (although my dad swears males are better).

WYR be an incredible bannermaker or breed the best SOP consistently on SD?

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.