Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2014 5:28:09 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Not so great with friends. I can't stand being alone!

WYR eat tacos or pizza? laugh :D
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2014 12:31:06 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Pizza, definitely! I am not a huge fan of tacos laugh :D

WYR drink coke or pepsi? (I am a committed coke person.....)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2014 7:50:41 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Ummm, I'm really not a fan of coke, and have never drank pepsi...if I need caffeine, and there's no caffeinated root beers or Dr. Pepper around, I will drink coke, though...

WYR be a fearless person who gets into a lot of trouble, or be average and get into very little trouble?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2014 12:50:27 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Probably fearless, as long as it was like okay trouble.... I mean it would be awesome to do cool stuff even if I got a detention or something, but if I would go to jail or anything like that, then definitely average! But fearless if it's okay! laugh :D

WYR be really rich and have everything anyone could want (like friends, etc) but always want more, or live an average life (like maybe on the poorer side but not like poverty) but be satisfied with it?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2014 11:03:01 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Meh, the first. I'm the type of person that is rarely satisfied because of my curiousity...I always wanna learn and try new things. I'm easy to please, but I need challenges, lol.

WYR be a dove or a peacock?

Alexandria
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2014 10:50:00 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Hmmm...I think a peacock. Dove's have a hunting season razz :p lol

WYR only be able to eat breads and grains or only be able to eat fruits and vegetables? (and look at the consequences to both lol)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2014 5:39:15 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Fruits and veggies.

WYR have a nose piercing or a bunch ear piercings (and not like traditional one, "weird" ones, lol)?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2014 6:22:04 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Ear piercings....? It depends on HOW weird they are! If they're like dangerously weird then a nose piercing, but otherwise ears.......... laugh :D

WYR be able to take a two week vacation to wherever you wanted every year, or be able to live wherever you wanted (like in a mansion or the French riviera or whatever) but not travel?
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2014 11:01:03 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Second one. Frankly, I don't like to travel, so it's an easy choice razz :p

WYR have to play your favorite instrument every waking hour of every day, and not be able to do anything else or have to listen to your least favorite instrument every waking hour of everyday, but be able to participate in other activities?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2014 6:04:27 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Uhhhh, the second? I think I could stand listening banjo better than having to play either fiddle or saxophone all day long, lol.

WYR have to wear a color that looks bad on you at least once a week, or only be able to wear your favorite color once a year?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2014 12:43:33 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

The second one, because I don't wear blue THAT much anyway, and it's better to get to wear something I like once a year then always look bad once a week.... This way I never look bad laugh :D (I mean....you know what I mean)

WYR be able to be anyone (like a TV show character, animated character, celebrity, anyone) new once a week (like you're you six days a week but one day you can choose someone new), or be able to be one other person permanently and live their life?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2014 9:05:42 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The first…I need "new", lol.

WYR have an arranged marriage that turns out well or one you pick out that's just ok (not great)?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2014 1:07:13 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

An arranged one because shouldn't I want the marriage that turns out the best? Haha I mean it though, definitely the arranged one if it ends up better than another. Besides, I don't think an arranged marriage would be bad, maybe even better than a not arranged one.

WYR have a great life until you're 40, then have a bad life for the rest of your life, or have a horrible life until you're like retired and elderly and then have a really great life?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2014 10:42:29 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The first one, haha...I'd rather have fun while I'm young, since there are a whole ton of fun things you can't do or can't do as well when you're old, lol.

WYR eat at Burger King or McDonald's?

Alexandria
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2014 3:50:48 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

McDonald's. Burger King is gross, and although McDonald's isn't a whole lot better, at least they have good french fries laugh :D lol

WYR only eat fast food for the rest of your life or only eat food that you cooked yourself for the rest of your life?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2014 8:17:58 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Only eat food I cooked myself! That can mean microwave, right? And I am fine just eating like berries and salads haha. Fast food for my whole life would be horrible!

WYR have everything you wanted except live on the street (so not a house), or have almost nothing but live in a nice house (like very little furniture, no nice clothes, no TV, etc)?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2014 7:23:20 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Mmmm, I know it's not, but somehow living on the street has a romantic appeal to it...so I'll go with that one...

WYR have a big cat or a little cat?

Alexandria
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 10:14:31 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

Big. The bigger the better! :P

WYR ride a cow or a horse?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 10:39:18 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Horse...most of the cattle I've seen being ridden, are bucking bulls, though I know there are riding cows, lol.

WYR wear stripes or polka dots?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2014 5:39:10 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Stripes, I don't like either that much but stripes are more normal than polka dots to me, I haven't worn them since like polka dot leggings when I was little!

WYR be a very accomplished and handsome but a boy, or stay who you are as a girl? (assuming the next person will be a girl! If not...... awkward razz :p)

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler