Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2014 11:16:13 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Well, I think I can sort of communicate with dogs, but it would be nice to know exactly what they're saying, instead of just sorta-kinda guessing they're mad, sad, or joyful.

This is kinda bad, but...

WYR be raped and murdered or raped and get pregnant?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2014 6:44:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Neither! But raped and get pregnant! I don't think the two compare that much, both would be bad seeing as I'm 14 but.... I don't want to die!

WYR be a doctor or a soldier?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2014 5:29:20 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

A doctor, but neither really.

WYR own a penguin or polar bear?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2014 3:57:44 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A polar bear, but only if it was tamed and nice! If it wasn't, a penguin. Either way, it would be cool!

WYR relive your life until now, or fast forward to being 30?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2014 3:26:18 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Ooh, probably relive my life! That would sorta be cool
I guess!
WYR be best friends with someone famous or be famous yourself?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2014 10:24:28 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Meh, the first one...though you'd probably never (or at least rarely) get to hang out with them.

WYR have a closetful of shoes and just a few outfits, or a closetful of outfits and just a few shoes?

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2014 4:22:09 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Closet full of outfits because I could live with just a pair of slip ons and my Converses!

WYR be confined in a really small room with light or be in a really big area at pitch black?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2014 8:22:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Really big dark area! I don't actually get that claustrophobic, but a big space sounds better! Plus, I like the dark....!

WYR have to go to school for the rest of your life or have to work in a low-paying uneducated job for the rest of your life?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2014 8:34:21 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

First one!

WYR have been Cleopatra or Hapshepsut?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2014 10:01:39 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

I have no idea who Hatsheput (?) is but her because Google says she was "more successful." Cleopatra died by an asp snake.... laugh :D I mean sad :(

WYR be forever 8 years old or forever 25 years old?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2014 3:23:02 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Forever 25. even though im not 25 but ive been 8 and that wasn't the funnest year of my life.. laugh :D

WYR never be able to hear or never able to taste?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2014 11:07:25 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The second one...I'd miss my music more than smelling bad odors xD.

WYR live on an island and only see people once a week, or live in the middle of a big city and have to see a whole bunch of people all the time?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2014 3:05:44 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

The city! I wouldn't mind seeing people all the time laugh :D

WYR be able to fly or be able to be invisible?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2014 4:42:59 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Flying would be cool.

WYR live with 2 best friends or them be your neighbours?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2014 10:23:34 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Neighbors actually, because I always wanted to be neighbors with my friends....! Living together would just make you spend less time together probably because it would be natural to see each other (so then it wouldn't be), but if we were neighbors we could meet every morning and say goodnight every night and stuff. That would be so awesome! I want that!!!!!!!!

WYR, when you die, be reincarnated (every time you die) or go to heaven (forever, too)?

(note: without religion! Not which you believe exists or whatever)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2014 10:38:44 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Hmmm, that's a tough one...eeeee, I'll pick the second.

WYR wear too big shirts, or too small shirts?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2014 5:18:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Big shirts, it would be more comfortable. Assuming they weren't too big, just a little.... Not like size 30 or anything laugh :D Just a couple sizes too big

WYR have like 200 friends at school/work but never do anything with them, or have tons of friends to hang out with at home and stuff but have none at school/work?

Edit: And to get around what people generally say haha razz :p, you can't make friends!

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 5/8/2014 5:19:19 PM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2014 9:50:29 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The second one (but I have friends no matter where I go, lol)

WYR be Squidward or Sandy in SpongeBob SquarePants?

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2014 2:33:40 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Idk, Sandy? Haha lol

WYR be a penguin or a leopard? (Me and my friend had a funny conversation bout this)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2014 12:35:01 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

A leopard, because in my opinion they're cuter, and I could defend myself!

WYR be really stupid and happy (because you like didn't know anything about bad stuff), or really really smart and depressed (because you like knew the truth of the world or something)?

Edit: had to explain laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 5/11/2014 12:35:31 AM

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.