Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2014 8:52:12 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

A pet horse lol
WYR marry Luke Hemmings or Justin Beiber (Ive got Luke haha lol)
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2014 10:09:14 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

No idea who Luke Hemmings is...but I can guarantee he's better than Justin Bieber...*shudders*

WYR never be able to wear your favorite color again or never be able to wear your favorite pair of shoes again?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2014 1:32:02 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Never be able to wear my favorite pair of shoes because I would just by a new pair that was the same shoes.... If that's cheating than never wear my fave color though, because it's blue and I don't wear blue that much anyway. I mostly wear pink haha even though it's not my favorite laugh :D

WYR live in a fancy house but be poor, or live in an old poor house but have lots of money (and not be able to move)?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2014 4:48:46 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Live in the worse house ad be rich (BTW Luke Hemmings is the lead singer of Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer )

WYR not own a dog and own any other animals you like or own a dog and that's all?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2014 7:50:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Oooohhhh, gosh, I'd miss kitties and horses and cattle. I sure as heck wouldn't miss chickens though. First one, I guess?

WYR live in Ireland or Texas? (random, I know)

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2014 6:56:02 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Never been to either. Idk, Ireland?
Wyr go to a concert or perform at a concert
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2014 8:20:04 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Go to.

WYR have a bunch of scars in a bunch of places, or one horrible birthmark, in a really obvious place?

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2014 6:28:25 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

A bunch of scars. I'm sorry but I don't like birthmarks at all, I'm so lucky I don't have one!

WYR wear an all pink or all blue outfit?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2014 7:28:12 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

All blue, because even though I like to wear pink more, all blue could be like jeans and a shirt and normal stuff, whereas all pink would have to be like a weird sweatsuit.....

WYR be stupid or be smart and be surrounded by stupid people? (no disrespect intended, it's all hypothetical!!!)
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2014 9:33:08 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Be stupid I could pull it off (Aha, I have blonde hair, no offence other people with blonde hair)

wYR live in the coldest place or the hottest place ?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2014 10:29:39 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Hottest! lol.

WYR be a ladybug or a butterfly?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2014 4:43:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Ladbybug! Because apparently their lifespan can be like two years whereas a butterfly only lives for a month. And ladybugs are pretty too!

WYR be a chess master or a professional piccolo player? (so random....I do neither)
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2014 5:12:48 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Idk what the last one is but it would have to be better than chess. So the second one.

WYR play soccer or netball?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2014 4:38:13 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Soccer! I love soccer! And I don't know what netball is....laugh :D But nothing compares to soccer!

WYR live alone on a desert island or in prison?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2014 4:47:59 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Aha, true true I loooove soccer laugh :D
Anyways, alone on a desert island cause there would be dolphins and sea life so yea.... Unless it was no sea life, then idk..
WYR own a chihuahua or Great Dane?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2014 12:28:30 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Chihuahua! I love Chihuahuas! But if it was another little dog vs a Great Dane it might be different, it's not the size that makes me decide.

WYR break all of the bones in your body or have no friends? (this is obscure and weird, I know!)
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2014 6:58:48 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Have no friends; does that mean I can't make any?
But definitely not break all my bones - no dancing guitar or soccer - I think I would have to choose no friends…

WYR go to the beach or the snow?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2014 1:54:49 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Beach! I loveeeeeeeeee the beach! laugh :D

WYR look awesome in stripes or look great in polka-dots?

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2014 8:02:36 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Ahah, idk, i guess stripes wink ;)

WYR eat donuts or pizza?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2014 11:50:15 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Um... Is clementines an option? laugh :D Just kidding pizza, I LOVE pizza. It is my favorite food, but I'm reconsidering changing that to clementines, it's like all I eat nowadays!

WYR be able to speak every language in the world or be able to communicate with dogs?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.