Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2013 8:57:30 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Alligator. I've had both meats (as a cooked main course entree, have never tried dehydrated jerky versions) and I have to say I throughly enjoyed the gator cut, whereas the kangaroo burger was just all right.

WYR be world famous during your lifetime but never be known after you die or not be known during your life, only to be discovered and world famous for centuries after your death?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2013 1:42:00 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

While I was alive.... If I was famous when I was dead I wouldn't even know it! That's like Van Gogh sad :(

WYR be forever young and have everyone grow up around you, or have everyone you knew be forever young while you grew up?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2013 9:03:03 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Wowww that's hard.. I guess the first one?? (You got to know I spent like 5 minutes thinking this over LOL)

WYR be stuck outside all day or stuck inside all day?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2013 10:38:11 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Ooo....that's hard. Considering it's been 105-115F here the past week, probably inside. But if it were 60-95F, I would say outside razz :p

WYR always have something fun and exciting to do, but never take a break OR never have anything to do, and always be bored out of your mind?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2013 2:36:05 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Have stuff to do, because if I truly had NOTHING then what would I do, stare at the wall? laugh :D it's kinda puzzling actually! And if I really liked what I was doing, it's be okay. Like I could play a constant soccer game or eat a continuous box of Oreos (laugh :D seriously.... They're delicious...) without having a problem.

WYR it be 100 degrees all the time or 30 degrees all the time? (Definitely 30 for me, I HATE summer but love cold, rain, and snow!)
 Blazing Fury
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2013 3:45:01 AM reply with quote send message to Blazing Fury Object to Post

30! Diffidently! I'm tired of the heat. razz :p

WYR have an annoying tune stuck in your head, or having it played constantly by people around you?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2013 4:04:40 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Stuck in my head. At least I could do things, but with people playing it it'd be hard! Plus, it would probably get stuck in my head anyway razz :p

WYR have a dog with a UD or a dog with its championship?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2013 11:06:43 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

With a CH (especially if it was on SD)

WYR fall off a cliff into the ocean, or fall into the Grand Canyon?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2013 7:22:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Into the ocean, because I'd have a slim chance of survival! I would.......right? o.o

WYR donate a lot of money and cure cancer, or keep all the money and be the richest person in the world?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2013 8:26:24 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Cancer has already been cured(the FDA just doesn't want it to be-- look up the film called Burzynski) so I'd keep the money and be rich razz :p But, if cancer wasn't cured, of course I'd choose to cure cancer. If I were the person to cure cancer, I'd think of myself very rich already.

WYR have insomnia every night or oversleep every morning?

-----
Last edited by Shutterfox on 7/14/2013 8:29:12 AM

-----
Last edited by Shutterfox on 7/14/2013 8:35:41 AM
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2013 6:59:22 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Oversleep. Insomnia would be SOOOOO frustrating.

WYR have all your dreams come true(good and bad) OR have 3 wishes?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2013 9:34:12 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

3 wishes, because I would wish for all my GOOD dreams to come true, and then I'd have two more wishes!

WYR be a zoo animal or a wild animal?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2013 5:41:46 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Ooooo, that's hard. I guess it really depends on the zoo. If it was a good zoo, with nice enclosures, then zoo animal, but if it wasn't, wild.

WYR discover alien life or dinosaur life?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2013 9:00:01 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Dinos...I'm not a fan of aliens...

WYR have your best dream come true or win a million dollars?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2013 9:38:04 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

My best dream. I don't know what that is, but if I couldn't think it could be a billion dollars!

WYR live at the North Pole or the South Pole?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2013 6:54:05 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Hmmm...North Pole razz :p

WYR eat a grasshopper or a snail?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2013 8:46:23 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Ewwwww neither! But a snail in like that delicacy escargots, it must be at least okay.

WYR have no friends or have your friends hate you?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2013 6:18:28 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

I'd rather have no friends. If I had friends that hated me, I wouldn't really consider them as my friends anyway.

WYR hands-on train lions, tigers, monkeys, and bears (oh my!) for Hollywood movies and zoos, train dolphins, sealions, belugas, and orcas for marine animal parks -OR- would you rather study and research these animals in the wild as your career?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2013 7:15:40 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

The first one, I think!

WYR do a sport you hated at the Olympic level and be famous, or do no sports?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2013 12:56:37 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Do it and then quit laugh :D

WYR be an actress/actor or a singer?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.