Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 6:07:32 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Breed the best SOP consistently.

WYR work unusually long hours and be wealthy, or barely get by financially and not work a day in your life?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 10:51:42 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

I work long hours anyway so why not? Lol

WYR be married on the spring or in the fall?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 1:57:20 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Hmmmm....probably the spring. Either would be fine, but spring is just...ya know lol

WYR be a famous chef or a famous athlete?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2013 2:09:29 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Famous athlete

LOL Shutterfox I like your answer about the Pugs. I like one special Pug but others, not so much.

WYR live in a Spring-forever world or an Autumn-Forever (without snow) world!
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 2:18:47 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

I would be in heaven world if it was Autumn all the time!

WYR drive an American-made vehicle or a foreign one? If you live outside of North America, domestic vs foreign...
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 10:20:45 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Well, I'm not really sure! The car I would kill for is foreign, so foreign, I guess (y'all would laugh...my dream car is a Volkswagon Beatle!)

WYR have somebody devoted to you that you don't love, or have somebody that doesn't treat you all that well that you love?

Alexandria
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2013 2:14:25 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

The first one.

WYR wash the dishes or dry them and put them away?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2013 4:42:27 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Dry them and put them away. I really wouldn't want to do either though, that's just random and I'm happy because I don't have to razz :p

WYR have won the most Olympic gold medals or the most Oscar awards?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2013 8:01:36 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Oscars

WYR have to wear nothing but pink day in and day out or wear nothing black?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2013 1:37:32 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

I think you mean nothing but black? Nothing but pink but if you didn't mean nothing but black, and just meant nothing black, then nothing black! (if that makes any sense)

WYR go skydiving or rocky mountain climbing? laugh :D
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2013 3:42:27 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Skydiving because I've been rock climbing too many times!

WYR chicken or beef?
 Riverlodge
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2013 4:51:32 PM reply with quote send message to Riverlodge Object to Post

Chicken, HATE beef!

WYR a movie or a book?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2013 11:23:49 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

A book (prefer reading to watching, most of the time)

WYR have an Apple or an Android?

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2013 1:04:46 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Android, even though I have an iPod and iPhone xD Getting an S4 though. Apple is such a selfish company, I can't stand to give them another cent.

WYR cycle or walk?

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2013 4:58:15 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Walk!

Apple is AMAZING!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! laugh :D sorry but I was actually really upset when reading that, nothing on you I was just like "No! I should have answered that!" Android sucks!!!!! Sorry sad :( , I'm very very very opinionated on the issue and Android copied Apple but anyway....

WYR marry a dirt poor person you loved or a really rich person who was never home?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2013 11:07:52 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

How many Country songs are there with girls saying they wished they hadn't "married in the money" (if I'm allowed to quote Toby Keithrazz :p)? I think I agree with them...I'm too much of a romantic...

WYR be happily single or unhappily married?

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2013 1:39:31 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Lights Kennels
Apple is AMAZING!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! laugh :D sorry but I was actually really upset when reading that, nothing on you I was just like "No! I should have answered that!" Android sucks!!!!! Sorry sad :( , I'm very very very opinionated on the issue and Android copied Apple but anyway....

No I have to disagree.. Apple only cared about it when Andriod was making increasingly more sales, making them feel threatened. (Talking of mainly the phone product) Apple has its pros, yet I find the fact that it can't have simple Bluetooth outraging. It just seems to me like they don't care about their buyers, just about money. Plus Apple copied Samsung with the new Gold phone, which Samsung had long ago, or so it's said. Personally, you can say everything is copied, like a camera on a phone, to using emails on it too.. Imo, it's inspiration, not copying.. Anyway razz :p sorry about the rant!

And I love the Samsung Galaxy S4! I was comparing my iPhone to my brothers S4 and I just thought it was amazing! How could you say don't like it?! laugh :D And don't worry, I know you meant nothing by it! wink ;)

--

Be happily single - I'd hate to think I'd be unhappily married with someone and still stay with them laugh :D

WYR your hair up or down?

edit: messed up the quote -.-

-----
Last edited by Europa Black on 10/1/2013 1:40:22 PM
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2013 5:00:39 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

posted by Europa Black
posted by Lights Kennels

No I have to disagree.. Apple only cared about it when Andriod was making increasingly more sales, making them feel threatened. (Talking of mainly the phone product) Apple has its pros, yet I find the fact that it can't have simple Bluetooth outraging. It just seems to me like they don't care about their buyers, just about money. Plus Apple copied Samsung with the new Gold phone, which Samsung had long ago, or so it's said. Personally, you can say everything is copied, like a camera on a phone, to using emails on it too.. Imo, it's inspiration, not copying.. Anyway razz :p sorry about the rant!

And I love the Samsung Galaxy S4! I was comparing my iPhone to my brothers S4 and I just thought it was amazing! How could you say don't like it?! laugh :D And don't worry, I know you meant nothing by it! wink ;)

--

Be happily single - I'd hate to think I'd be unhappily married with someone and still stay with them laugh :D

WYR your hair up or down?

edit: messed up the quote -.-

-----
Last edited by Europa Black on 10/1/2013 1:40:22 PM

laugh :D that's one long quote now..... I think Apple cares about the customers a lot, while most of the other Smartphone companies only care about trying to be as big as the iPhone. Everything is copied, but when Samsung did everything Apple did right after they did it, it was way too obvious. Using a color over again on a different phone is a bit different from intensively copying the technology. razz :p but just what I'm saying, I definitely mean nothing and am just weird and love Apple too much laugh :D

Up, always up! It was just this school year I started wearing my hair down because it looks better usually, but if it wasn't for wanting to look pretty (yes laugh :D...) I would always wear a ponytail 100% of the time!

WYR be a bank robber or a cat burglar?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2013 11:04:13 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

A cat burglar...well, neither, honestly, but I've always liked the sound of "cat burglar". lol

WYR ride a bicycle or have a horse-and-buggy? (assuming there were no cars, airplanes, etc)

Wow, I didn't know that would spark so much discussion! We have an iPod Touch 4, but my mom says when she gets a smartphone, she's gonna get an Android...I would too.

Alexandria
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2013 12:06:25 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Horse and buggy.

The apple and android dispute is really a mute point. Apple and android will always battle one another for that "spotlight" and as of right now, apple has it. I was an avid android user for YEARS but switched to apple because it met my demand more. I'm not fond of having to purchase ringtones and stuff but hey, small price to pay for the quality and diversity you get with apple. Not to mention to regular upgrades which literally recreates your phone instead of buying a newer "up to date" one. They both have their pros and cons.

WYR eat dominos or papa johns?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.