Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2014 5:50:28 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Totally the first one! I've always kinda wanted to be a boy, though I like being a girl too, lol...make a better tomboy than a girly girl, but it's just me, wink ;)

WYR wear jeans with big rips or no jeans the rest of your life?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 12:43:46 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Wait, is it jeans with big rips vs no jeans for the rest of your life, or either choice for the rest of my life? If it's the first, I'd choose ripped jeans, but just not wear them often. If I'd have to wear the ripped jeans all the time, I'd choose no jeans, because I don't like ripped jeans very well and I don't want to sleep in them! That was long....... laugh :D

WYR be tortured all day long every day, or have the job as torturer (so torture other people all day long every day)?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 1:05:29 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I'm such a nice person, I don't think I could handle the second one...so the first!

WYR date Superman or Spiderman?

Alexandria
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 6:42:21 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

Spiderman! Spiderman all the way! :3

WYR be a police officer or a fireman?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 8:35:18 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Fireman! Well, firewoman haha

WYR jump off a tall building and land splat in the middle of a huge highway or jump off a cliff and land amongst some very jagged rocks?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 9:51:10 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Fall onto the highway, because 1) landing on the flat surface wouldn't hurt as bad as falling on rocks, even if it was right before I died and 2) people would see me die and I would be able to like have a funeral and stuff, whereas if I'm on some random cliff people might never know I died! Also, maybe if I somehow survived for a short time, an ambulance could be on the highway and could stop and save me!

WYR have cancer for almost your whole life (and deal with going in hospitals, blood transfusions, etc) but not die until you were old, or not be ill at all but suddenly die of a heart attack when you were like 30?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 2:14:08 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Seeing how my grandma and best friend's dad have made cancer their B, I would go with cancer. Gotta be around my family for as long as possible!

WYR walk barefoot in 18 degree (fahrenheit) weather, or 110 degree (fahrenheit) weather, for 5 miles.
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 11:21:25 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Hmm...that's hard. Probably 110F..I could always walk on the grass, and it's not very hot there laugh :D

WYR have horrible sight, almost to the point of blindness or have horrible hearing, almost to the point of deafness?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 3:16:48 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Horrible sight, because if it wasn't really blindness, I could get contacts/glasses. The hearing wouldn't be bad either as I could have a hearing aid but I think contacts/glasses would be easier, plus contacts wouldn't be as obvious.

WYR be a vegan for the rest of your life (I guess not a choice....remember that's no dairy or meat, and you can't break it for even one meal) or be allergic/unable to eat sugar and all other sweet flavorings (so guaranteed no cookies, even vegan, etc)?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2014 2:24:16 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Hands down, allergic to sugar.

WYR date Kenny Rogers or George Jones? laugh :D
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2014 12:37:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

I've never heard of either one of them, but I guess Kenny Rogers because the other one is apparently dead.... But he is old so that is very inappropriate.......!!!!!! sad :(

WYR be Anna or Elsa in Frozen?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2014 11:20:58 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Anna ... She gets Kristoff and Sven! happy :)

WYR watch movies at home or in the theater?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2014 8:50:08 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

At home! I am scared of the theater...not as much as I used to be but I definitely prefer home!

WYR have everyone hate you and you not know it (so you were always happy but nobody actually liked you) or have everyone love you but you think they hated you (so like have a low self esteem)?
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2014 11:29:24 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

WOW that is a toughie. I would probably rather have everyone like me, because I could work on my self esteem issues.

WYR have milk and no cereal or cereal and no milk?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2014 4:23:35 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Milk and no cereal ... Pancakes use milk, not cereal! happy :)

WYR sing in the shower or the car?
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2014 2:51:46 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

In the car.

WYR Eat only your favorite food every meal, or never eat your favorite food again?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2014 4:05:28 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Never eat the favorite food. happy :)

WYR travel by ship or plane?
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2014 6:47:12 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

I have only ever traveled by plane so I don't know.

WYR Be too cold or too hot?
 SmokeJumper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2014 5:29:03 PM reply with quote send message to SmokeJumper Kennel Object to Post

Too cold - you can put more clothes on ... Can only take off so many layers of clothes. laugh :D

WYR cook every night or eat out every night?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2015 1:03:38 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Eat out every night?
(but it I did I couldn't spend as much time on SD!)

WYR hotel or tent?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class