Search

.com Forum · Alaskan Malamute

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 5:37:48 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I am! Sending you a message. happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2015 3:08:47 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Congrats HWK, I had no idea, that’s very impressive! Espeacially since they were probably well off the current SOP, which is a feat in and of itself ^^ I remember that your goal was to finish a mal of every color, seems like you may be able to accomplish that soon-ish. happy :)

Guess I was wrong Kianya, spoke too soon, but you could still be the first one to finish a dark blue anyway. happy :)

Congrats CS! ^^ Your dogs are looking great out there; you’re going to be finishing them like crazy at this rate. happy :)

Congrats to Rosa Nera on taking BISS at tonight’s specialty, that boy finished blazing fast; only 28 days old, he may just be the one to beat out there! happy :)
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2015 8:35:20 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Thanks Drake.

Was just coming to post that CH ALNJ This Is Just A Dream is now available for stud. happy :) "Robbie" is 96.00 SOP with 9.8 size.

His brother "Willy" ALNJ What Dreams May Come is also available. He is 95.65 SOP

-----
Last edited by Rosa Nera on 3/5/2015 8:35:49 PM

-----
Last edited by Rosa Nera on 3/5/2015 8:38:59 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 1:45:19 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Noooo, I don't have any girls ready to breed yet.
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 2:02:38 AM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Its okay Treestand, I have 2 other 96.00% boys coming up as well. wink ;)

"Able" www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13837403
and
"Trip" www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13843392

(sorry couldn't resist bragging just a little bit. I am so darn proud of these 3 boys!)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 3:21:29 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Aw man, I don't have any girls ready to breed right now either. :P Soon though, soon I'll send a couple his way. happy :)

Congrats on getting a second BISS at my show tonight Rosa Nera. That boy is on a roll, he should be fun to campaign, going to be a big winner. happy :)

Congrats to the other winner as well, and thanks for all the support for my shows guys. I appreciate it. ^^

Such beautiful dogs, especially that last one, wow can't get over how great he is. ^^

CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2015 6:31:07 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Looks like malamutes have a good new judge! Congrats Drake on the BIS!

I have put this girl up for sale if anyone is interested
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13827446
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2015 12:17:52 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Congrats Drake on the BIS AND the BISS. Great night for you.
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2015 8:47:33 PM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations Drake!!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2015 1:38:46 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats! Here's to hoping you do it again!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2015 4:11:59 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks guys, I was stoked to see that judge award BIS. I knew she would like mals because she likes Size and feet, but I was expecting that high of a placement for the mals, pleasantly surprised. It may have been a fluke though, since he did not repeat that result tonight, and more breeds were entered, but still a great new judge for mals either way. ^^

Oh and, congrats to the winner of last night specialty show thanks for the support guys, and congrats to the winner of tonights speacilty; thanks for sponsoring it Kianya! ^^ Also, Congrats on your 2nd in show under Sarah tonight CS! happy :)
 Skywalk
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2015 7:42:36 AM reply with quote send message to Skywalk Object to Post

Congrats to all the great winners lately! I have been away for most of the week and it was great to see mals hit number 7 overall breed!!

I was also super excited to see my HWK boy Red finished his championship today too! Now to focus on his obedience training laugh :D
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2015 10:54:30 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

95.65 champion bitch ready to breed.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13770834
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2015 7:29:44 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Congrats on finishing a dog so fast after joining up Skywalk, that's great. ^^ Best of luck in obedience too, there haven't been many mals that have gotten obedience titles, so you'll be in a pretty exclusive club. happy :)

Also, mals are at #5 now o.O that's the highest I've ever seen the breed I think. ^^ Looks like we've been busy lately, but that's a good thing. happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2015 9:17:26 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I have zero Mals who are show ready, but three or four waiting in line. It's weird to not have anybody (in Mals) to show.

Holy cow, I've never seen Mals so high, ever! Movin' on up! happy :)

Congrats to everyone! happy :)
 Royal Breeze
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2015 6:48:25 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Breeze Object to Post

Hello happy :) I'm very new to mals and have just purchased some broods in the last few days. I'm really looking forward to the challenge! hopefully have a couple litters very soon.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2015 4:49:27 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Welcome! This is an awesome breed-pretty competitive but everyone is very supportive of each other as you can see from this thread! Keep an eye out-there have been some really nice dogs up for sale the last couple weeks...we seem to have had a nice run of high quality dogs being born. If there's anything in particular you are looking for, just post it and I'm sure there will be lots of folks willing to help!

(I am also CS bauhinia...so double welcome!)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2015 4:05:05 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Just wanted to chime in and announce that another specialty has been added to the schedule for the 18th. happy :)

I don't really have anything else to report right now.

Anyway, where is everyone? What are you guys up to; anything interesting?
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
3/14/2015 9:04:55 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Thanks for the specialty! I will look at adding some more payments.

Not much going on here, waiting for pups to grow up and trying to get the sessions to stretch to cover everyone!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/14/2015 10:24:33 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Not a whole lot going on here. Waiting for dogs to session, waiting for litters, waiting for dogs to earn points... A whole lot of waiting.

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing