Replies in this thread : 83
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Trippsten
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2008 5:17:41 PM reply with quote send message to Trippsten Object to Post

It's $1.58 here where I live in Texas.

Which is weird to me because just a few months ago it was reaching over $4.oo. Maybe $4.18 or somewhere around there. Then after the election the gas prices just seemed to drop. Not that it's a bad thing, lol. My mom can full her car up for $30 now (:

Trippsten
 KaylaKennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2009 11:50:33 AM reply with quote send message to KaylaKennels Object to Post

UGH! I hate Gas these days! Us kids have to bike anywhere to get anywhere anymore! We are like broke now!
 501sassy
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2009 8:23:11 AM reply with quote send message to 501sassy Object to Post

Yeah... My mom got a new car after our older one crashed. It is an SUV that is SUPPOESD to be able to save gas and money so thats why she got it. Man, was she wrong! First, It is THE MOST expensive car they had in the store. Second, It uses so much gas it is rediculas! We had to stop at a gas station 5 times just to get to the other side of michigan for my cousin's bridal shower! (where i live) Not to mention the time she had to go to a gas station just to go to the party! It is crazy!

Emily

Replies in this thread : 83
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class