Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 58
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Sito Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2005 10:36:24 PM reply with quote send message to Sito Kennels Object to Post

Oui mon ordinateur ne peut pas faire des accents non plus. Vendredi et Samedi je recu 2 heures chaque jour (4 heures en tout) de dormi.

Courtney
 Gremlin Airedale Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2005 10:52:18 PM reply with quote send message to Gremlin Airedale Terriers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Seulement 4 heures toute la weekend?? J'ai eu beaucoup (comme 10 ou 11 heures chaque nuit)! Mais je me couch a environ 10 ou 10:30 du soir et je me leve 9 ou 9:30 du matin... happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)
 Sito Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2005 9:21:15 PM reply with quote send message to Sito Kennels Object to Post

Oui c'est parce que je suis allee a Camp Skweuha (orthoghrape?) pour tout la weekend. Il y a comme 150 personne la et j'ai eu la plus moyen de dormir tout la weekend. Je ne sais pas si la grammaire est correct dans la dernier phrase.

Courtney
 zoika
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2005 10:23:34 PM reply with quote send message to zoika Object to Post

Sorry Sito and Gremlin!!! I haven't been on for a loooong time, cuz i was busy. I can't type REAL Russian on here, but letters in english that sounds like russian. Ok- Privyet, kak dela?? (Hello, how are you??) Ya tebia luebloo (I love you) Ya ne znayue shto escho peesat ( I don't know what else to write) lol, i know A LOT MORE, but obviously it won't fit on this screen!! :P
Z
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2005 11:20:29 PM reply with quote send message to Gremlin Airedale Terriers Object to Post

merci zoika (thanx zoika, but u probably knew that!)
Courtney/Sito (laquelle preferez-vous?), cette camp semble tres bon. Est-ce que j'ai raison de penser ca?
 Sito Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2005 6:26:08 PM reply with quote send message to Sito Kennels Object to Post

Les deux (courtney ou sito) sont d'accord. Oui la camp ete tres magnifique. Il y a tout mes amis et beaucoup des autres personnes. On a fait presque tout que tout peut fait et c'est tres bon.

Courtney happy :)
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2005 5:21:57 PM reply with quote send message to Gremlin Airedale Terriers Object to Post

Ca semble magnifique!!!! Est-ce que tu peux *post* les photos de ton chien/ta chienne, si tu as un? Voila mon, Jackson... i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Airedale_Pup17/a090501f.jpg
 $LLCool$
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2005 5:58:03 PM reply with quote send message to $LLCool$ Object to Post

I can't speak French!
 Sito Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2005 8:00:19 PM reply with quote send message to Sito Kennels Object to Post

J/ai un site de web (je ne sais pas si ca c'est qu'est que c'st en fracais) mon site de web est www.freewebs.com/sitokennels

Ca dit beaucoup de choses des mes chiens et aussi moi. C'est toute en anglais mais il y a beaucoup des mes chiens et des chien que j'ai controle (je ne sais pas si ca c'est correct aussi) mais oui c'est un tres bon site et tout mes chiens (je pense) sont sur cet site.

Est-ce-que tu controle des chiens dans la vie vrai? J'ai controle des chiens presque chaque vendredi, samedi et dimanche. C'est tres amusante et j'aime beaucoup. Des personnes donne d'argent a moi quelques fois aussi et ca c'est tres bon. happy :)

Mes chiens sont des Boston Terriers,des Pugs, des Shiba Inus, un Boxer, et un Poodle!

GCluver132004
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2005 8:17:18 PM reply with quote send message to GCluver132004 Object to Post

lol, I'm taking french. I understand a little. All I have to say is:

J'adore les vaches (moo)! Et J'adore saindoux, cauchons, presse-lemons, fromages!
 Sito Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2005 11:19:51 PM reply with quote send message to Sito Kennels Object to Post

Ca c'est bonne francais. Tu vas aimer la francais beaucoup. C'est la meilleur langue dans toute la monde!

That is good french. You will like french alot. It is the best language in the whole world!

Courtney
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2005 11:36:42 AM reply with quote send message to Gremlin Airedale Terriers Object to Post

Oh, tu as BEAUCOUP de chiens! Je veux plus de chiens, mais on ne peu pas les avoir encore. sad :( Je parle aussi d'Espagnol, un petit peu. Mon prof. nous avons dire hier la difference entre formel et informel (orthographe?????). Elle nous a dire que, quand on parle, c'est plus informel, et quand on ecrit, c'est plus formel. Mais, hee hee, je n'utilise pas toujours formel ici! happy :)happy :)

Oh, you have LOTS of dogs! I want more dogs, but we can't have them yet. sad :( I also speak a little bit of Spanish. My teacher told my class yesterday the difference between formal and informal in the French language. She told us that, when we talk, it's more formal, and when we write, it's supposed to be more formal. But, hee hee, I don't usually use formal here! happy :)happy :)
 puppy_girl
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2005 1:07:59 PM reply with quote send message to puppy_girl Object to Post

$$ LL Cool $$ i cannot speak very much french but i have to take it school so i can read some french... if you want to SAY something in french to 'us' please message me and i can tell what it is (in french) that you would like to say!
 puppy_girl
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2005 1:09:59 PM reply with quote send message to puppy_girl Object to Post

i can speak a little spanish too! can you guess what this says(i dont have proper spelling though so you have to sound it out):
si su bwena

what things can you say?
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2005 1:23:16 PM reply with quote send message to Gremlin Airedale Terriers Object to Post

ummmm... yes-you're-good???? I really don't know, I'm not that good yet, happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)
 Sito Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2005 2:22:30 PM reply with quote send message to Sito Kennels Object to Post

I cant speak spanish sad :( But my boyfriend speaks spanish french and english (of course english) happy :)fluently. He can write French and english but he can only speak spanish! Spanish is sounds so cool! I love spanish just cant speak it! sad :(
Courtney
 star sparkle
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2005 8:34:17 AM reply with quote send message to star sparkle Object to Post

Oui Je parle en ce langue
 poohbear11
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2005 8:41:03 AM reply with quote send message to poohbear11 Object to Post

TRANSLATION PLEASE!

Replies in this thread : 58
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler