Search

.com Forum · Siberian Husky

Replies in this thread : 103
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/25/2015 10:12:58 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=1371773 . Got this female up for sale if anyone is interested let me know I'll sell her for like 30 bucks
 Kajahrosik
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 10:13:53 AM reply with quote send message to Kajahrosik Object to Post

Chiens, thank you for your suggestion happy :) In future it's good idea wink :)
I have stud dog NLS Pappaya, I offer him for stud, fee is very low 25.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 4:32:27 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13599241

GCH Mayas Born To Run (97.45 Red&White) now at stud for $25. Hoping you guys can get some good use out of him!

Taylor
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2015 1:03:43 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Going to clean house a bit in the next few days, probably by this weekend sometime.
Got some reasonably decent dogs, so accepting reasonable offers on any in the sale list to pull the kennel out of the red and into show-sponsoring numbers. There's a few listed as 'offers accepted' in their kennel name note that aren't on the for sale list too.
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=BlackFrost
Let me know if you want any of them happy :)
 Astoria2
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2015 4:47:15 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria2 Object to Post

Just listed a few pups for sale, $50 offers will be accepted happy :)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2015 7:59:30 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

BUMP to keep on latest topics wink ;)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 3:21:58 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

New BLACK stud listed $25:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13698522

Not sure if any of you have been watching Kennel Fenrir's color project, but they are making great progress. I bought this guy off of her just to have something fun on the side, and because I would love to see rarer colors brought to the show ring.

Might be something neat to try with him!

Taylor
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 3:43:14 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Hi everyone. So I just started dabbling in Sibes because I couldn't pass up on a few nice SOP pups and I love hitting the breed button and see what comes out.

Not sure if I will be doing much showing or just breeding and selling for now. But either way, I hope to be able to produce some nice pups to improve the Sibe community.

Stanza
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 6:51:27 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Welcome AH! Cool to have another beardie breeder in sibes wink ;)

Taylor
 BronzeTree
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2015 11:10:48 AM reply with quote send message to BronzeTree Object to Post

Hi all,

I usually tend to be the breeder that doesn't interact with anyone and stay's on the sidelines lols! But anyways, I know this account is new-ish but I'm actually a return user who didn't remember her old password so. Sibes are my side breed.

Got a good Red male coming up. Don't have time to show him but... 97.75! Best pup from his father I think. Gonna put him up for stud once of age (:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13711752
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2015 11:22:30 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Wow, pretty boy! The ladies are gonna love him! LOL
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2015 11:36:04 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Wow, love him BronzeTree!
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2015 3:22:53 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Oh nice boy! Glad you're putting him up for stud when he's of age!
 Kajahrosik
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2015 3:25:06 AM reply with quote send message to Kajahrosik Object to Post

Congratulation, BronzeTree happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2015 4:40:24 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Awesome BronzeTree, he'll be available right before my girl is ready to breed; maybe I'll get that showable homebred sooner than I thought. happy :)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2015 9:45:36 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Hey everyone, I have three new pups for sale including a 97.5.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13777676
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13777678
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13777681

I have a few more litters due over the next few days so may have some more available happy :)
Taylor
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2015 9:42:55 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Placed a few more pups up for sale this morning! Including another nice 97.5 dog... make offers on any of them!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13782473
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2015 5:12:19 PM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Hi guys, just introducing myself.

I used to play a lot in 2006 and have just re-activated my account. Kind of gutted I didn't have any of my old dogs still alive, Showdog killed them off!

Anyway a few of you will have come across me as I have just bought a load of dogs, guess I was lucky my balance got re-instated and I had $8000 to play with.

I have sponsored a speciality 'Ostfeld Introductory Speciality' please support it and I will sponsor some more happy :)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2015 8:16:56 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Welcome back, Ostfield! I have a few pups up for sale right now if you are looking for any more. Looking forward to working with you!

Taylor
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2015 2:37:36 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Just bred my girl, with any luck I'll have my first homebred in the ring in under a month. happy :)

After careful consideration I decided to go with a different stud than I'd originally planned... Hope it pays off, or it going to be a long time before you guys see any of my dogs kicking around the ring. razz :p

Nothing beyond that to report; things are going slow here.

Replies in this thread : 103
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.