.com Forum · Siberian Husky

Replies in this thread : 103
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2015 3:09:05 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Did my speciality run? Can't find it anywhere.
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2015 7:38:07 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

It doesn't seem to have run, I was looking for the results too.
 Larchwood Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2015 11:29:01 AM reply with quote send message to Larchwood Kennels Object to Post

Hi Everyone,

I have just re-joined Showdog after a year long hiatus, and thought I would introduce myself.

I did dabble in Siberians the last time I played and quite enjoyed them. I noticed this thread in the forums and it seems like the breed is still quite active, which is all the more fun happy :)

Anyway, I am just trying to get this kennel established right now and hopefully will be able to get some dogs in the ring later.

I am looking for a couple broodies to help get me started again, so if anyone does have any they don't need in their program anymore, I would be happy to take a look at them.
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2015 5:36:05 PM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Have just put up a male for stud that I bought. He has a 10.3 head and 97 SOP. Name Ostfeld Head Turner.

What's the best heads anyone else has?
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 5:21:49 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Success, my very first homebred show prospect was just born:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13801872

Also keeping her sister for breeding. happy :) Now I officially feel part of the breed; can't wait to get her into the ring. She may not be head turning, but she is mine. ^^

Also, I finished my first sibe since returning, courtesy of Blackriver, very happy about that too. happy :)

Ostfeld, I only have two sibes right now, but my best head is 10.4. happy :)
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 10:34:34 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Congrats Drake!
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 10:57:52 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I'm thinking about sponsoring a few specialties for us but I have a few questions for everyone...

Would you all rather have a handler show or a handler-free show? And do you ever enter specialties that cost $10? I usually don't unless it's going to be a nice major, but I was curious to see what you all thought.

Thanks,
Taylor
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2015 3:27:19 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks Blackfrost happy :)

Oh and, Wicked Kisses, I probably won't have any dogs to enter in a specialty, but they are always appreciated. happy :) Also, making a specialty require handlers massively limits the number of entries you will get. So I'd always go handler free as a rule. As for cost, I don't pay attention to the cost of shows personally, but I know lots of people do. In my opinion, you're not going to make your money back on a specialty anyway; ever, so you might as well make it cheap so more people will enter. I guess you can get half your money back on a $10 show if over 40 dogs enter.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2015 8:51:54 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Thanks, Drake! I haven't sponsored a show in a long long time, so your tips are very helpful. I have a pretty steady income right now so I may try and add one for everyone within the next few weeks. happy :)

Taylor
 Stormlight Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 7:10:12 AM reply with quote send message to Stormlight Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Payout added for Siberian Best in Breed to the Stormlight Rising Stars 4 show on 2/26!

( Oh right! This is Blackfrost - from my show sponsoring kennel happy :) )

-----
Last edited by Stormlight Kennels on 2/19/2015 7:11:11 AM
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2015 7:06:02 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Have just put some nice puppies up for sale, especially the Ostfeld Tigra litter, lots with 5 or 6 dark blue's, I just can't keep them all.
 Larchwood Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2015 10:28:59 PM reply with quote send message to Larchwood Kennels Object to Post

I had this this nice girl in my litter yesterday. This is only my second litter since returning to Showdog, so I was not expecting to get such a nice pup happy :) Pleasantly Surprised!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13843040
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 7:58:24 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Great pup Larchwood, congrats!
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 6:04:27 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Awesome pup, Larchwood!

I have this bitch pup for sale from a litter I had yesterday, if anyone's interested happy :)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13845748

Taylor
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2015 9:36:03 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Couple new pups for sale happy :) Make offers!

Taylor
 Kajahrosik
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 2:46:10 PM reply with quote send message to Kajahrosik Object to Post

Hello all,
I have just red female and black males for sale!
If you would like to have little bit "rare" husky happy :)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13870904
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13870909

I have more sibes for sell wink :)
Have a nice day
 Makavelis
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 5:48:29 PM reply with quote send message to Makavelis Object to Post

Hi All happy :)

This kennel is under new management until May this year, and I am looking at getting into Siberian Huskies.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to sell me a few dogs to help me get started? It would be greatly appreciated

Lindsey
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 3:32:30 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Just wanted to say that I am happy to have finished my first homered Sibe champion since returning:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13801872

and she finished tonight in style with a 4th in show. ^^

It took awhile to get a dog of my own into the ring; lots of waiting, but worth it. happy :)
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 7:04:30 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Congrats Drake!

Makavelis: I have this 97.65 SOP pup for sale, should finish www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13866980
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2015 5:23:58 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Since returning to the game I got my first champion today happy :) www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13800311

Replies in this thread : 103
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.