Search

.com Forum · Siberian Husky

Replies in this thread : 103
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2015 12:25:30 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Leaving Breed ... All dogs for sale

Current #3 Sibe, 2 dogs in July SDWC

All for sale for $100/no approval
All are appropriate Pet House Formula. (message me if you need a custom formula before offering)
All bitches are open and ready for breeding
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2015 10:45:50 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Got a 98.35 SOP puppy in my whelping box today happy :)happy :)

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14186312
 Larchwood Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2015 11:10:33 AM reply with quote send message to Larchwood Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Oh wow. Very nice puppy. Congrats! I am sure she will do awesome in the ring happy :)

-----
Last edited by Larchwood Kennels on 7/24/2015 11:11:29 AM
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2015 4:22:26 PM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

She probably would if I knew how to pick shows judges and handlers haha
 Nouveau
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2015 6:46:51 PM reply with quote send message to Nouveau Object to Post

Hi!

I've been playing SD for about 8 years off and on. I have just recently rejoined, and Sibes will be my breed. I also show many breeds in real life, including Sibes. I plan on upgrading to premium soon. So, where is the breed at right now, and what can I do to contribute?
 Suggestion
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2015 3:46:49 PM reply with quote send message to Suggestion Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello everyone!

Trying to reinvigorate this thread.

What are you working on in your kennel?

Currently I'm trying to get more consistent feet, the 10-10-10 trifecta of gait+TN&B+coat, and trying to up SS again after doing some breedings with dogs with very low SS but otherwise high adjusted SOPs.

Just got this new girl last night:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14479389

Pretty excited about her!

-----
Last edited by Suggestion on 11/16/2015 3:47:59 PM
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2015 4:40:04 PM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Great pup. I've been trying to break the 98.6 barrier but not managed it yet. Have put up lots of 98.55 pups for sale today.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2017 9:49:40 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Found this buried in my posts after being gone for about two years....anyone want to revive it and keep it going?

happy :)
 Mush Fund
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2017 6:13:40 PM reply with quote send message to Mush Fund Object to Post

Yes, I was actually looking for a Siberian Husky high SOP thread earlier and was disappointed when none existed. I would much appreciate if you kept this active.

Rich
 Arctic Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2017 4:20:30 PM reply with quote send message to Arctic Lights Kennels Object to Post

I have a couple of 99.45 females. happy :)
 Mush Fund
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2017 11:07:04 AM reply with quote send message to Mush Fund Object to Post

That's impressive, as the highest I have is 99.40. However, earlier today I stumbled upon a 99.60 dog. I think that's the highest husky SOP I've seen as of yet.
 Arctic Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2017 1:44:52 PM reply with quote send message to Arctic Lights Kennels Object to Post

I forgot what kennel I posted from. The 99.45 dogs are in Northern Lights Siberians. happy :)
 Mush Fund
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2017 7:33:43 PM reply with quote send message to Mush Fund Object to Post

Trying to keep this topic recent. Congratulations to all of the dogs at today's specialty show. They all did excellent! Especially CH Aztecs Midnight Skies with the title of Best in Specialty Show. My dog, MF Raising Kane, got Best of Winners and was my highest placing.

Also, if anyone requires new dogs, I am getting a litter tomorrow 2:50:02 PM (Showdog.com time), and this cross has given me 99.40 genetic qualities and possibly higher. If it yields good results like the last time I bred these dogs, expect some for sale.
 Mush Fund
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2017 11:34:32 PM reply with quote send message to Mush Fund Object to Post

Update

I have three puppies for sale. All are $100 with no approval required.

There is one Black and White male with a 99.40 SOP. The other two are females, and are Agouti and White. One has a 99.30 SOP and the other 99.40.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2017 8:58:47 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

99.3 bitch for sale - FHing soon

showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15741753
 Mush Fund
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2017 11:11:30 PM reply with quote send message to Mush Fund Object to Post

As well as pups currently available, I also have a couple of champion studs at my kennel for stud fees of $50 each.

Also, this will be the last week for anyone to buy any pups from my kennel. Due to current circumstances I will not be breeding any more litters nor showing any dogs for the remainder of this week at least. Any puppies not sold will be forever homed by tomorrow.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2017 12:41:39 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I have a couple of nice pups for sale from a great litter I just had, including this 99.45 bitch:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15773075
 Secret Show Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2017 5:38:39 PM reply with quote send message to Secret Show Dogs Object to Post

Hello,
I'm trying to bring up the SOP's of Whites huskies so because I'm so unsure about the whole genetics system ,I was hoping someone could advise me as to what's safe to breed my white girls that would give me the best odds of getting some white pups,other than the obvious white studs? Thank you!
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2017 1:03:27 PM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

Basically all white Siberians are SwSw and SwSw is only white. Nothing else matters.

Assume Si and Sp are the same thing, so let's call the gene S/s. sw is recessive to both Si and Sp, so either of those, code as S.

So breed a white to any other color. All the pups will be Ss.

Take one of those pups back to a white, and keep the best white pup, if it's better than the other whites (if not, re-breed.) That white pup is ss.

Take that ss pup back to any other color, and get another litter of Ss. Take that back to white, and so forth until you get them up to modern.

You can make bigger SOP jumps by breeding carrier to carrier and test breeding for white, but in this game it's a PITA because you have to wait 36 days for each generation and do a ton of test breeding that gives you pups you can't use anyways.
 Secret Show Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2017 11:17:40 AM reply with quote send message to Secret Show Dogs Object to Post

Wow,thank you! I've got a black out part of my brain after an injury so many things similar to this just doesn't break through that wall.I'll try what I'm understandable from this.I may have more questions if you're available and patient with me.Thank you very very much!

Replies in this thread : 103
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.