Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 69
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Burning Proof
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2006 1:37:43 PM reply with quote send message to Burning Proof Object to Post

posted by NovaScotiaKennels
the only reason there are more americans than Astrailiansis because America is better! (i am American)
I was born and raised in America (with a very Polish beckground, though... lol), but I still think this was pretty rude, and self-conceited...
 Courrier Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2006 2:14:24 PM reply with quote send message to Courrier Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Courrier Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2006 2:20:27 PM reply with quote send message to Courrier Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 8 time(s)

Agree with BP. Obvious I don't have much to say about that, eh?

Well, I just had to try my hand at making the American Flag using the faces laugh :D
One minute now...

sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(angryangryangryangry
sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O
shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O

I'm sorry, I just had to try laugh :D

P.S. I reposted it here so it could have a white background for the blue stars laugh :D
Too bad we can't make the Aussie flag with smileys... If someone tried, it would be quite a difficult try. Lol, don't mind me here. I just had to try my hand at the flag...
 Burning Proof
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2006 2:26:12 PM reply with quote send message to Burning Proof Object to Post

posted by Courrier Kennels

sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O
sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(angryangryangryangryangry
sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O
sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(angryangryangryangryangry
sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O
sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O

LOL!
 Burning Proof
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2006 2:26:33 PM reply with quote send message to Burning Proof Object to Post

Ohh, POOPIE! I did something! XD
 Courrier Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2006 2:29:56 PM reply with quote send message to Courrier Kennels Object to Post

No BP, that was just me frantically editing. I can't make it here, and it turns out I started the stripes with the wrong color... But it's an effort wink ;)
 *~Midnight-Stalker~*
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2006 8:05:09 AM reply with quote send message to *~Midnight-Stalker~* Object to Post

australia ROCKS!!!!!!!
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2006 3:51:24 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2006 3:55:12 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

posted by Sahory
posted by doggy-love-lauren
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Thank-you to everyone who has participated in this topic.........thanks to you.....I HAVE HAD MY 1ST HOT TOPIC POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
razz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :p
happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)
wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)

Pretty colors...

Pretty colors are awesome
happy :) sad :( laugh :D wink ;) razz :p
 pups n dogs, co
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2006 8:26:49 PM reply with quote send message to pups n dogs, co Object to Post

im ima badgal i dont listen to anyone...exept that guy that wanted amaricas neuterd!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUU HHAA HHAA HHAA HHAA
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2006 8:45:05 PM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

^lol yep that was JD from GOAT. i know a few guys who need to be neutered.... wink ;)
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2006 1:37:39 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

AUSTRALIA ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Drazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :p
 TheSexyGirl
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 3:24:26 PM reply with quote send message to TheSexyGirl Object to Post

I am part Aussie and I have been there!! It is so fun!! And I luv your guys accent!!!It is so cute!!!
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 4:26:43 PM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

posted by Rumor Dobes
posted by Sahory
posted by doggy-love-lauren
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Thank-you to everyone who has participated in this topic.........thanks to you.....I HAVE HAD MY 1ST HOT TOPIC POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
razz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :p
happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)
wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)

Pretty colors...

Pretty colors are awesome
happy :) sad :( laugh :D wink ;) razz :p g src="www.showdog.com/login/images/pb_smiley_shocked.gif">

is it just me or are the last 2 smilies a little higher up than the rest? i might just be crazy though...
 Sahory
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2006 11:13:39 AM reply with quote send message to Sahory Object to Post

Wow, they are...
strange...
THEY'RE ONTO US!!!
 Cleary Farm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2006 11:40:05 AM reply with quote send message to Cleary Farm Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

posted by Sahory
posted by LoCo Pups
I'm american but i'm browsing around... I would love to visit the land down under though. (lol, i love saying the land down under!)
Me too! Austrailia sound so cool! But if I daid want to go there, it would be a very long ride 'cuz I'm in Maryland.

I think it would be longer for me ~ I am in England!

Sahory
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2006 11:06:04 PM reply with quote send message to Sahory Object to Post

Yeah, maybe. But it depends on which way you go...
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2006 8:07:34 PM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

O.o the smilies changed places and only one is higher!!!! aaaahhh!!!! FAERIE GONE A LIL LOOPY!!!!!!!!
 Sahory
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2006 2:36:38 PM reply with quote send message to Sahory Object to Post

no, on the first one, they're still up. I'm telling you, THEY'RE ONTO US!
Either that, or they're just completely freaking you out...
 CaboodleIWS
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2006 7:13:46 PM reply with quote send message to CaboodleIWS Object to Post

posted by NovaScotiaKennels
the only reason there are more americans than Astrailiansis because America is better! (i am American)
Wow - I realize this post was made a while ago, but Nova - it's people like you why other countries (and people of those countries) hate America and Americans.

That was extremely insensitive and rude and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

*wonders why parents don't supervise their children anymore*

Anywho - I'm from America - proudly - but I am hoping to visit Australia one day, perhaps do a few shows or import a few dogs (you have some LOVELY Pugs)! The Belgian Sheepdog bitch we show is from Beljekali Belgians in Australia happy :)

Replies in this thread : 69
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.