.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 69
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2006 6:54:12 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

JD it was acctually only one.i dont think thAts possible.
RD
 shelkeys
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/8/2006 12:16:40 AM reply with quote send message to shelkeys Object to Post

Gday, new Aussie just joined.
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2006 10:28:09 PM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

its really cool that im getting all these comments, gimme more, come on, talk to mehappy :)razz :p
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2006 10:40:12 PM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

posted by Burning Proof
posted by DeadSet
Wow, sounds like a few million people need spayed and neutered.

JD
Most definately.

~Morgan

Ok. ...WHO'S FIRST?!? *evil laugh* >;D

*laughs evilly with* i know a couple people who need their "default brains" removed. laugh :D wink ;)
 Courrier Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2006 11:54:07 PM reply with quote send message to Courrier Kennels Object to Post

posted by Gift Of A Thistle Terriers
Amazing how you can go from Australian to Catholic in just a few comments.

Wow.

JD

'S actually strange how we got from not enough posts in the Australian forum to how many people in America (who need neutering/spaying) to Christians/Catholics to this conversation we're having right now.

Lol, strange chain conversations. It works like my mind when something reminds of something else. Lol, I see the black computer which makes me think of black internet colors which leads to the name for it (powerbook black) which then reminds me of Artemis Fowl: The Opal incident, and, that reminding me of the DaVinci Code. Which then leads to the movie, to the commercial, to the man screaming no when the hourglass thing was in the air to time to the angles that clocks make to math to math homework to my scheduled break coming up to a conversation with future...

Lol, it keeps on going and going and going...
 iluvABEnotABC
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2006 1:41:35 PM reply with quote send message to iluvABEnotABC Object to Post

i'm 1/2 english and 1/2 german ( i like my german 1/2 better) so sry
 AUSTOGO
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2006 7:03:18 AM reply with quote send message to AUSTOGO Object to Post

OMG
 LoCo Pups
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2006 8:55:14 AM reply with quote send message to LoCo Pups Object to Post

I'm american but i'm browsing around... I would love to visit the land down under though. (lol, i love saying the land down under!)
 Sahory
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2006 9:07:23 AM reply with quote send message to Sahory Object to Post

posted by LoCo Pups
I'm american but i'm browsing around... I would love to visit the land down under though. (lol, i love saying the land down under!)
Me too! Austrailia sound so cool! But if I daid want to go there, it would be a very long ride 'cuz I'm in Maryland.
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2006 8:05:26 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

wheres maryland?razz :plaugh :Dhappy :)wink ;)razz :plaugh :Dhappy :)wink ;)
 Sahory
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2006 8:21:58 AM reply with quote send message to Sahory Object to Post

USA. Maryland is right next to the ocean and under Maine somewhere. Maryland is also very teeny-tiny.
 Courrier Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2006 10:13:31 AM reply with quote send message to Courrier Kennels Object to Post

Well, isn't Maryland junctioned with Delaware in a small peninsula-like landmass?
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2006 9:23:02 PM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

kool
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2006 9:26:29 PM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Thank-you to everyone who has participated in this topic.........thanks to you.....I HAVE HAD MY 1ST HOT TOPIC POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
razz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :p
happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)
wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)
 playingdiva
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2006 5:14:39 AM reply with quote send message to playingdiva Object to Post

Hi im Australian. how is everyone? OMG this game is so much fun.
 shelkeys
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2006 5:11:14 PM reply with quote send message to shelkeys Object to Post

Hi, & welcome.
 Sahory
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2006 11:20:56 PM reply with quote send message to Sahory Object to Post

posted by doggy-love-lauren
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Thank-you to everyone who has participated in this topic.........thanks to you.....I HAVE HAD MY 1ST HOT TOPIC POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
razz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :p
happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)
wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)

Pretty colors...
 JSK
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2006 11:52:26 PM reply with quote send message to JSK Object to Post

Back to the point, I have one thing to say from one Aussie to another Aussie:

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Oi Oi Oi!!!

doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2006 2:50:07 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

yeh, lol!
hey everybody, aussies rok!!!!!!!
talk soon!!
byebyehappy :)
ps: how bout the aussie colurs:
happy :)razz :phappy :)razz :p
 NovaScotiaKennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2006 8:57:32 PM reply with quote send message to NovaScotiaKennels Object to Post

the only reason there are more americans than Astrailiansis because America is better! (i am American)

Replies in this thread : 69
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.