Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Mail in subscription form
 Royal Crown Dog Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/4/2005 9:20:28 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Crown Dog Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Do canadians have to pay in US dollars or can we send in canadian dollars when we subscribe ? I sure hope we can cuz i really want to subscribe and it would be cheap if we couldn't.sad :(

Jenny
 Kanuck
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2005 1:48:58 PM reply with quote send message to Kanuck Object to Post

Subscriptions must be paid in US funds.

Sunbrite Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2005 8:03:43 PM reply with quote send message to Sunbrite Kennels Object to Post

I pay by paypal, but you can also send in a US money order to Jeff by mail.
 Royal Crown Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2005 1:16:21 AM reply with quote send message to Royal Crown Dog Kennels Object to Post

O well I don't got U.S. cash or a credit card I guess I'm doomed to lowly basic account. Not fair.

Jenny
 aroura954
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2005 5:37:35 AM reply with quote send message to aroura954 Object to Post

i dont know where you are in Canada but when i went there along long time ago we just went to a bank and exchanged the $ could you try that? if your close to the border it maynot be hard
 JokersWylde
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2005 12:45:39 AM reply with quote send message to JokersWylde Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

You can buy a US funds money order at your bank or any post office. You pay for it in Canadian cash at the going exchange rate.

Royal Crown Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2005 4:54:57 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Crown Dog Kennels Object to Post

I suppose thats possible. But since I still live with my mom, well she wouldnt allow it. She doesn't understand why I like the game so much! She would just say "Keep on dreaming."

Jenny

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.