Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Mail in subscription form
 Royal Crown Dog Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/4/2005 9:20:28 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Crown Dog Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Do canadians have to pay in US dollars or can we send in canadian dollars when we subscribe ? I sure hope we can cuz i really want to subscribe and it would be cheap if we couldn't.sad :(

Jenny
 Kanuck
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2005 1:48:58 PM reply with quote send message to Kanuck Object to Post

Subscriptions must be paid in US funds.

Sunbrite Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2005 8:03:43 PM reply with quote send message to Sunbrite Kennels Object to Post

I pay by paypal, but you can also send in a US money order to Jeff by mail.
 Royal Crown Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2005 1:16:21 AM reply with quote send message to Royal Crown Dog Kennels Object to Post

O well I don't got U.S. cash or a credit card I guess I'm doomed to lowly basic account. Not fair.

Jenny
 aroura954
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2005 5:37:35 AM reply with quote send message to aroura954 Object to Post

i dont know where you are in Canada but when i went there along long time ago we just went to a bank and exchanged the $ could you try that? if your close to the border it maynot be hard
 JokersWylde
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2005 12:45:39 AM reply with quote send message to JokersWylde Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

You can buy a US funds money order at your bank or any post office. You pay for it in Canadian cash at the going exchange rate.

Royal Crown Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2005 4:54:57 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Crown Dog Kennels Object to Post

I suppose thats possible. But since I still live with my mom, well she wouldnt allow it. She doesn't understand why I like the game so much! She would just say "Keep on dreaming."

Jenny

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.