Search

.com Forum · Appenzeller Sennenhund

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Closing Kennel-All for Sale
 Dragonland
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/20/2009 8:05:57 AM reply with quote send message to Dragonland Object to Post   

All are $100 each
SOP Range: 77.1-84%

I don't have the time to name them all right now. If you want to buy a dog that is not named just message me and let me know which dogs you want. First come first serve.

I will also put any male up for stud for $25.

I don't like leaving this breed, but I just don't have the time for a family account. However, I will still be active in my kennel Turtle43.
 Dragonland
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2009 12:14:12 PM reply with quote send message to Dragonland Object to Post

I decided to breed my dogs until my family account expires. What I don't understand is why there is only 2 dogs up for stud. Has this become a closed kennel breed? Before this seemed like a great breed to be in, but now not so great.
 Deliverence Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2009 3:00:15 PM reply with quote send message to Deliverence Kennels Object to Post

Sorry to see you go....and I had not realized I didn't have all the boys up for stud. Since this has been mostly a SS breeding kennel I never thought to put them up. Hope you can come back to join the breed...if you do just tell me when someone is not on the stud list happy :)
 Dragonland
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2009 11:08:45 PM reply with quote send message to Dragonland Object to Post

I am sure others would like to breed to your high SS studs to help their SS in their lines. I just thought that was the whole point of working on one trait was to help the breed as a whole. In my kennel I knew my lines had pretty good heads but bad feet. If someone needed better head stats in their lines they could breed to mine. That is why I was upset with this breed. I would not be able to help my feet stat problem and the COI.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.