Search

.com Forum · Appenzeller Sennenhund

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Closing Kennel-All for Sale
 Dragonland
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/20/2009 8:05:57 AM reply with quote send message to Dragonland Object to Post   

All are $100 each
SOP Range: 77.1-84%

I don't have the time to name them all right now. If you want to buy a dog that is not named just message me and let me know which dogs you want. First come first serve.

I will also put any male up for stud for $25.

I don't like leaving this breed, but I just don't have the time for a family account. However, I will still be active in my kennel Turtle43.
 Dragonland
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2009 12:14:12 PM reply with quote send message to Dragonland Object to Post

I decided to breed my dogs until my family account expires. What I don't understand is why there is only 2 dogs up for stud. Has this become a closed kennel breed? Before this seemed like a great breed to be in, but now not so great.
 Deliverence Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2009 3:00:15 PM reply with quote send message to Deliverence Kennels Object to Post

Sorry to see you go....and I had not realized I didn't have all the boys up for stud. Since this has been mostly a SS breeding kennel I never thought to put them up. Hope you can come back to join the breed...if you do just tell me when someone is not on the stud list happy :)
 Dragonland
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2009 11:08:45 PM reply with quote send message to Dragonland Object to Post

I am sure others would like to breed to your high SS studs to help their SS in their lines. I just thought that was the whole point of working on one trait was to help the breed as a whole. In my kennel I knew my lines had pretty good heads but bad feet. If someone needed better head stats in their lines they could breed to mine. That is why I was upset with this breed. I would not be able to help my feet stat problem and the COI.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.