Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Rough Black and Reds
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/4/2011 6:20:04 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post   

I am currently breeding back rough coated Chow (with success)! at he moment i don't have any Rough black or reds. i had some reds in my lines but they don't seem to be appearing and black was something i've been looking for. if anyone has any rough/smooth black or reds please let me know, or just put them up for stud THANX!
Serena
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2011 1:58:49 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10474621
Got my Rough Reds back happy :) now for the blacks!
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2011 6:10:57 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post

and if anyone checks the board or is interested i have some reds for sale (smooth reds)
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2011 6:27:45 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?name=Starlites%20Dark%20Weather

Here is a rough black stud, he no longer appears on the stud list, but is still up for stud, thankfully :P
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2011 10:48:51 AM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10488830
and now i've got my Rough Blacks too. this pup came outta non black parents happy :)
 Simply Soteria
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2011 6:06:04 PM reply with quote send message to Simply Soteria Object to Post

I'm sorry I haven't been as active on the boards lately, but I wanted to let you know that I found out by accident that if you breed a rough red to a rough cream that you can get rough black offspring. I'm not sure if this is a fluke or not, but that is how I got my first rough black female.

~*Soteria*~

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.