Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Rough Black and Reds
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/4/2011 6:20:04 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post   

I am currently breeding back rough coated Chow (with success)! at he moment i don't have any Rough black or reds. i had some reds in my lines but they don't seem to be appearing and black was something i've been looking for. if anyone has any rough/smooth black or reds please let me know, or just put them up for stud THANX!
Serena
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2011 1:58:49 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10474621
Got my Rough Reds back happy :) now for the blacks!
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2011 6:10:57 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post

and if anyone checks the board or is interested i have some reds for sale (smooth reds)
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2011 6:27:45 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?name=Starlites%20Dark%20Weather

Here is a rough black stud, he no longer appears on the stud list, but is still up for stud, thankfully :P
 Crystal Cove Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2011 10:48:51 AM reply with quote send message to Crystal Cove Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10488830
and now i've got my Rough Blacks too. this pup came outta non black parents happy :)
 Simply Soteria
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2011 6:06:04 PM reply with quote send message to Simply Soteria Object to Post

I'm sorry I haven't been as active on the boards lately, but I wanted to let you know that I found out by accident that if you breed a rough red to a rough cream that you can get rough black offspring. I'm not sure if this is a fluke or not, but that is how I got my first rough black female.

~*Soteria*~

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.