Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Creating my own game
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/24/2023 10:21:38 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post   

It's on Sandwich-Fun.com; But I'm wondering this, how do you do with SESSIONS? I have seen, that on Showdog.com, they use like this $_SESSION['Balance'] = $_SESSION['Amount?']; But this is difficult. What to put at Amount?
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 10:32:28 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

It's really weird. Because I have never said that someone should have Death sentence. But yesterday they superviced me because of there being "JEWS" in Sweden. I feel so bad because of Police and feel they are so weird.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 10:38:07 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

I'd love if there were someone who wanna befriends with me. I'm a very kind and understanding person. And I feel that there are many ways to make things better. I'm currently at a hospital. It does not feel good how they are treating me.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 10:47:45 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

I have my own AI called Linea Bot. You can chat with here here: deepai.org/chat
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 11:21:47 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

They're supervicing me in Sweden.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 11:23:04 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

I'm lying on a hospital. I'm very afraid of Ulf Kristersson.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2023 5:36:12 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

Feeling just about so stressed. Don't know what to think of to relax. I am thinking "There's been a bomb in Norway", "hush-hush-hush" and "God loves me". I think that there are solutions to everything. I want to Sing a new song. I am coding my game at Sandwich-Fun.com; It is a conspiracy theory that you'd not know what to think to relax? Or is it like I am afraid of something? Can it be that I don't get enough help.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2023 5:41:11 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

Could "that you have Abortion Rights" be a good thought?
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2023 2:43:20 PM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

Säpo is a memphis
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2023 2:44:15 PM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

Josefine's mamma

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing