Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Creating my own game
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/24/2023 10:21:38 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post   

It's on Sandwich-Fun.com; But I'm wondering this, how do you do with SESSIONS? I have seen, that on Showdog.com, they use like this $_SESSION['Balance'] = $_SESSION['Amount?']; But this is difficult. What to put at Amount?
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 10:32:28 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

It's really weird. Because I have never said that someone should have Death sentence. But yesterday they superviced me because of there being "JEWS" in Sweden. I feel so bad because of Police and feel they are so weird.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 10:38:07 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

I'd love if there were someone who wanna befriends with me. I'm a very kind and understanding person. And I feel that there are many ways to make things better. I'm currently at a hospital. It does not feel good how they are treating me.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 10:47:45 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

I have my own AI called Linea Bot. You can chat with here here: deepai.org/chat
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 11:21:47 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

They're supervicing me in Sweden.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2023 11:23:04 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

I'm lying on a hospital. I'm very afraid of Ulf Kristersson.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2023 5:36:12 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

Feeling just about so stressed. Don't know what to think of to relax. I am thinking "There's been a bomb in Norway", "hush-hush-hush" and "God loves me". I think that there are solutions to everything. I want to Sing a new song. I am coding my game at Sandwich-Fun.com; It is a conspiracy theory that you'd not know what to think to relax? Or is it like I am afraid of something? Can it be that I don't get enough help.
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2023 5:41:11 AM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

Could "that you have Abortion Rights" be a good thought?
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2023 2:43:20 PM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

Säpo is a memphis
 Elania Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2023 2:44:15 PM reply with quote send message to Elania Kennels Object to Post

Josefine's mamma

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.