Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Kennel Babysitter Wanted!
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/5/2007 12:21:03 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post   

I am going on Vaction from July 6th - August 17th and I am looking for a trust worthy person to dogsit my dogs for that time. Please contact me if you are intersted in helping me out. I would prefer a Standard user babysitting, so I can trust them. I would need my dogs to be sessioned everyday, and entered in new shows. Agian please email me if you can help me out!
Sophie
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 4:49:43 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post

Bump!!
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 4:50:00 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post

I found somebody!
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 4:50:19 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post

Thanks so much everybody for your emails!
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 4:50:50 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post

Please email me if you have any finishable Papllions avalliable
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2007 6:54:02 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2007 7:27:56 PM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

Check the date, Ross Wood. This post is over a month old. happy :)
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:24:13 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

If you ever need someone to baby sit your kennel I would or they have a website for kennel sitters for showdogs.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.