Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Kennel Babysitter Wanted!
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/5/2007 12:21:03 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post   

I am going on Vaction from July 6th - August 17th and I am looking for a trust worthy person to dogsit my dogs for that time. Please contact me if you are intersted in helping me out. I would prefer a Standard user babysitting, so I can trust them. I would need my dogs to be sessioned everyday, and entered in new shows. Agian please email me if you can help me out!
Sophie
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 4:49:43 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post

Bump!!
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 4:50:00 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post

I found somebody!
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 4:50:19 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post

Thanks so much everybody for your emails!
 Cyprus Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 4:50:50 PM reply with quote send message to Cyprus Kennels Object to Post

Please email me if you have any finishable Papllions avalliable
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2007 6:54:02 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2007 7:27:56 PM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

Check the date, Ross Wood. This post is over a month old. happy :)
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:24:13 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

If you ever need someone to baby sit your kennel I would or they have a website for kennel sitters for showdogs.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.