Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Arkadian Utopia
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2007 2:07:40 AM reply with quote send message to Arkadian Utopia Object to Post

Hi people
i think that the Dingo is the most Australian breed, followed by the Blue heeler, the kelpie and the Australian Terrier, though the terrier is right up there with the bigger dogs.
I noticed that lots of people said Australian shepherd; it's realy strange that they called it that when it has nothing to do with oz, and it gets a bit boody confusing too laugh :D
But the Dingo would have to be it, I own a Dingo X Smithfeild red heeler, he is gorgeous. His name is Digger and he looks just like a dingo!
He dosen't "bark" he sort of bark-howls, sounds like a long "Broo-oooo-ooo-oooooo" sound, and it realy creeps out lots of people especialy when he looks feirce, but he's all show and is realy a sook. he loves "little things" like chickens, kittens, cats, puppies, ducklings, pigions, lizards you name it, he also loves goats and sheep though he's not sure what to make of horses and cattle! laugh :D lol
Adios mi amigos!!
Bianca

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.