.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Qualified for Crufts ?
 curlypup
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/11/2006 2:43:50 PM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post   

Just got my Curly qualified , this is my first year of showing so am over the moon !!
Anyone else gonna be there with their dogs next year ?
 Sasilasy Poodles
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2006 5:00:03 AM reply with quote send message to Sasilasy Poodles Object to Post

I am...I have several of my Poodles qualified for life because they have their stud book number and others I have qualified at champ shows this year.
Always have the same problem deciding which too take as we can't get them all ready...got too narrow it down to 3 or 4.
 HBchampcolliekennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2006 1:26:46 PM reply with quote send message to HBchampcolliekennels Object to Post

My Irish Setters competing this year. Its exctiting because I was trying to get him qualified last year and he finally is now!

Anna happy :)
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2006 1:59:24 PM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

Well done , I feel so sorry for you Sasilasy , I couldn't make the choice of who to take !
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2006 4:08:13 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Yep, one of my samoyeds is also qualified for life, so he goes every year.

I love crufts, and hopefully my border collie will qualify for crufts in agility.
 SobranyaShowShine
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2006 4:46:22 PM reply with quote send message to SobranyaShowShine Object to Post

Ill be at crufts on gundog day with my pointer bitch Lexi. Her first crufts happy :) x
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2006 10:21:15 AM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

My curlies first time too !
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2006 4:07:34 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I'll be there on gundog day with angus we should have a showdog stall :P
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2006 7:51:36 AM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

Brilliant I'll keep an eye out for you and Angus !
 bexsterb
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2006 5:28:43 PM reply with quote send message to bexsterb Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

im going to crufs it my first time i just got qualified today
i'll be there on the working dogs day
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2006 12:23:56 PM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

Congratulations !
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2006 12:32:57 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Curly look for the ring with a golden retriever get disqualified for nibbling the judges he gets so temptated at important shows but not fun ones lol.
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2006 12:34:05 PM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

LOL !!!
 Sorrill Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2006 12:54:47 PM reply with quote send message to Sorrill Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'll be at crufts too happy :) but I haven't got a dog but we'll probably go on terrier day because my grandad has a beddlington terrier happy :)

SK

*for speeling and to add good luck to everyone who qualified*
 tomcat1
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2006 1:57:34 PM reply with quote send message to tomcat1 Object to Post

I've just bought my ticket to Crufts gundog day. I already have one person on my list to find that day, so if anyone else wants to meet me, lemme know.

I'm only going as a spectator, and hope to meet my future pups breeder there - sadly she won't have her gordons with her, but I still get to meet her field spaniels =)

Carla
 Frizzy Files
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2006 4:10:37 PM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post

I'm going on Thursday and the Sunday XD

I don't have anyone going in to the ring but I am meeting some friends and other breeders too XD

BIS rin ghere I come (but really I'm going for the Cockers on Thurs)

Nick
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2006 11:59:13 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I think we should meet up i'll go and look for you when my dad's getting angus readyhappy :)
 Panicstation
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2006 6:14:19 PM reply with quote send message to Panicstation Object to Post

Will be going on the thursday to be spectator to the Large Munsterlanders and the Tollers to meet up with people havent seen since the summer.

angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2006 6:51:35 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I want to see the Large Munsterlanders they look really nice in books! I'm going to watch while my dad's showing. The breeds i'm looking out for is golden retrieversrazz :p
AMGR
 billy bib
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2006 10:07:49 AM reply with quote send message to billy bib Object to Post

daaaaa i love this game and my dowgs
 Welsh Terrier Girl
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2007 10:09:40 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Terrier Girl Object to Post

My Welsh Terrier Toffee is almost one year old and his breeder kept his sister and she qualified for crufts then they sold her. Toffees quite hopeless but im hoping to start agility with him

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.