Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Welsh Terrier Girl
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2007 8:10:27 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Terrier Girl Object to Post

posted by angus my golden retriver
I want to see the Large Munsterlanders they look really nice in books! I'm going to watch while my dad's showing. The breeds i'm looking out for is golden retrieversrazz :p
AMGR

i saw one of them once theyre sooo cute
 Mysty
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2007 8:30:17 AM reply with quote send message to Mysty Object to Post

I'll be there on the Sunday, for Toys and Best in Show. I'll be taking my lovely Husband, but sadly the rules state I cannot show him. He is not qualified anyway... wink ;)
 Sasilasy Poodles
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2007 10:55:17 AM reply with quote send message to Sasilasy Poodles Object to Post

LOL .....that is just the funniest comment I've seen on here Misty...I'm sure your husband is a little large for a toy....but he may get away with being a utility breed....I'll also be at BIS ring....Hoping I might have a dog there....lol...wishful thinking...settle for my class win.
 Mysty
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2007 4:28:30 PM reply with quote send message to Mysty Object to Post

Thanks, Sasilasy Poodles!

We'll try and cheer your dogs on (very quietly) from the sidelines. I'll be the one being very bouncy if and when one of your dogs wins.

Good luck, you never know- might see one of your dogs in the evening too. I promise not to squash their top knots, as I see happened to you before...!

Mysty
 Sasilasy Poodles
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2007 3:12:53 AM reply with quote send message to Sasilasy Poodles Object to Post

He He He thanks Mysty, I'll be watching for the Looney with a husband on a lead...

curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2007 11:37:03 AM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

LOL !!
 Mysty
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2007 12:31:40 PM reply with quote send message to Mysty Object to Post

Yep, that'll be me. happy :)
 foxisle
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2007 1:29:00 PM reply with quote send message to foxisle Object to Post

posted by angus my golden retriver
I think we should meet up i'll go and look for you when my dad's getting angus readyhappy :)
im going on all 4 days!
it will be my third year running!
ill come see u!
 Frizzy Files
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2007 7:03:22 AM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post

Just over a month and a half to go guys! *can't wait!*

Nick
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2007 2:00:18 PM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

OMG !!!

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.