Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Missing ShowCats
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/6/2018 1:30:24 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I used to play SC religiously and would log in every day sometimes two or three times a day to work on my cattery. I sure miss those days. Anyone else?
 soranao
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2018 2:14:56 PM reply with quote send message to soranao Object to Post

yes why did it colsed?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/9/2018 9:47:47 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I think there just weren't enough active users on there sad :(
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2018 4:22:58 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

posted by Little River Kennel
I think there just weren't enough active users on there sad :(
yes,there were far fewer. I know when i first started to play it,there were a handful of active users,but they started becoming less and less. Sadly,I was one for a shorttime,and was dissappointed that it was no longer there. still am a little,but totally understand.
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2018 10:06:50 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

It is sad, I really miss ShowCats as well, but I really hope we have enough active users here so the same doesn't happen to the dogs.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2018 2:16:24 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I hope so too!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.