Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : show cats missed
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/31/2017 2:40:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post   

I know that show cats was closed down several months ago,but I never learned why. can anyone tell me why is that? I loved playing show cats and show dogs
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2017 9:14:25 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Not enough subscribers, Jeff was spending more money to run it than it was worth. I miss it so much, I bred Turkish Vans back from near extinction into the 90's. Sad to think of all the progress I lost.

Had I the funds I would have definitely offered to buy it sad :(
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2017 1:42:18 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I hate to hear that. I really enjoyed Show Cats and all the players,but understand the finacial end of it
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2017 7:43:51 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Same here! I like SD but it is still disappointing knowing that all the work I put into my breeds kind of went to waste.

I tried Pure Felinity for a while but it wasn't the same, you can bet that if Jeff ever decided to reopen SC I would be one of the first to join, and heck I'd pay more monthly XD
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2017 4:26:05 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I would too!I did persians under the Name Sparkle Darkle Cattery.I was without internet for a couple of years,so when I finally was able to get it back,i as disappointed.I knew it wasn't doing as well as SD,but I hadnt realized it would be shut down. If jeff decides to reopen it,I will be right behind you!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.