Search

.com Forum · Weimaraner

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Breeders
 Front Street Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/5/2016 4:23:13 PM reply with quote send message to Front Street Kennels Object to Post   

I am looking to see if there are any Weim people still in the game? From my research I am not finding anyone.

So I am taking it upon myself to get into the breed and improve it. I have 1 source dog I am starting with. If anyone else out there wants to join in, please let me know!

Thanks!

Front Street Kennels
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2016 5:28:37 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

As far as I can tell there's only one breeder with current SOP dogs and that's this one:

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Stoneylands

Have you tried sending a msg to them? Perhaps they might be willing to help lend some current SOP dogs? happy :) That would be an awesome help in reviving the breed happy :)

All the other kennels have source dogs, so it appears that the others in the game are rebuilding the breed using sourcelines.

I will try and look around for any old/hidden studs for you happy :)

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 12/5/2016 6:16:49 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2016 5:36:13 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Okay - so I've found a stack of hidden studs, and have created a separate thread for them:

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=642207&recordnum=0

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 12/5/2016 6:25:46 PM
 Front Street Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/5/2016 11:22:29 PM reply with quote send message to Front Street Kennels Object to Post

Thank you so much!

I really appreciate the help!! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.