Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : I guess this is still an issue? Points not correct for going BOS over Specials...
 Kilohana Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/25/2016 10:38:54 AM reply with quote send message to Kilohana Kennels Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Jester+Dogs+60th+All+Breed+Show&breed=Mastiff

I believe the WB should have received a 3 point major, by going BOS over Specials....instead, she received 1 point?? It takes 6 for a major. There were 4 class bitches entered and 2 specials.....
 Kilohana Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2016 10:00:27 PM reply with quote send message to Kilohana Kennels Object to Post

It happened again today...incorrect points awarded for a class bitch going BOS over specials...
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2016 9:45:06 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Only in bitches too. Frustrating

-----
Last edited by Studio Dogs on 11/4/2016 9:45:41 AM
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2016 7:47:59 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

has anyone else noticed that this has been corrected?

thank you, Jeff

Lanakila Corgis
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2016 8:25:54 AM reply with quote send message to Lanakila Corgis Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It hasn't been corrected. ..I had a class bitch go BOS over a special last night, and she didn't get a point.

-----
Last edited by Lanakila Corgis on 12/2/2016 8:26:12 AM
 Calabro
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2016 10:41:56 AM reply with quote send message to Calabro Object to Post

This happened to me today with Gordon Setters. Emailed Admin about this for the "Near East End 10 " Show. My male went BOS over 2 specials and 2 class dogs but only awarded 2 points. sad :(
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2017 12:12:49 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

I wonder if it is a judge issue, because these results are correct?!

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Alchemy+21&breed=Rhodesian+Ridgeback
 Lanakila Corgis
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2017 9:35:27 AM reply with quote send message to Lanakila Corgis Object to Post

STILL not adding points correctly:

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=January+Show+9&breed=Cardigan+Welsh+Corgi

WB went BOS over 2 Specials, and only received 1 point, when she should have received 3. It doesn't appear to be a judge issue, as this was a different judge than previously. This has been a problem for months now.....
 JF K
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2017 11:07:54 AM reply with quote send message to JF K Object to Post

Ive had this issue multiple times too sad :(
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2017 1:24:16 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

ongoing issue we've asked to have addressed for years now ... very frustrating in breeds where it's hard to get a major let alone finishing a superior bitch with no other class bitches showing sad :(
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/1/2017 2:29:44 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I see I'm not alone in this. It's still an ongoing issue, and I'm not sure why this dog got 2 points? If it didn't count the specials, he should have received 1, even though it should have actually been 3. This makes no sense!

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=February+Show&breed=Black+and+Tan+Coonhound
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2017 6:59:25 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I am old and a little blonde sometimes but this issue has become more of an issue to me because it Is affecting a lot of my results. So it is a little bit more of an issue to me than before. I hope this can be resolved

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.