Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Really confused
 XiZang
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/29/2016 2:26:04 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post   

I did obedience years ago, and I don't recall having so much trouble. I thought my dog was entered in Novice B on 8/28 but apparently he was not. It turns out he was entered twice in Novice B today. I finally found the results but there are none, maybe it's too early (2:30 am SD time). Will I be charged double for the double entry? I'm hesitant to enter for tomorrow in case I got charged double today. Has it always been this UN user friendly? No wonder obedience doesn't attract that many users.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2016 12:03:35 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

My dog got 3 points in today's. Does that mean it was a qualifying score? He was entered twice in that show. I'm trying to see if he's entered tomorrow so I don't enter him again, but I can't find out if he is or not. I have clicked everything I can think of to see the entries for the 8/30 show, but even though on the 'schedule' page, it shows 33 total entries, I can't see any. So he might not be entered, or he might be entered twice.

I can't believe how frustrating this is. I don't know how long I can stick it out.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2016 12:17:01 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

According to his entries page, he is entered into events both today and tomorrow. It was also a qualifying score, I believe.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2016 11:39:43 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I finally figured it out - sort of. He got his CD in 3 shows, not bad for an Afghan Hound.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.