Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Changing Runs
 Fenland
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/23/2013 3:23:21 AM reply with quote send message to Fenland Object to Post   

I don't like the way when you change a dog's run it takes you back to the main kennel page.
I prefer it as it previously was, staying on the dog page.
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/23/2013 1:35:37 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Yep, me too.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2013 8:40:11 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

posted by GaylanStudio9
Yep, me too.
Alexandria
 Astoria Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2013 9:12:20 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Hounds Object to Post

My account isn't even changing the runs. I can change the kennel run names and add the dog on the dog's page, but when I go back to my main page, the dog is still on whatever it's original run was.
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2013 3:20:15 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

That was just a problem which occurred. It should be fixed now

Jamie
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2013 4:57:34 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

posted by Jumping Jacks of Glory
That was just a problem which occurred. It should be fixed now

Jamie

Yeah, it is all fixed.
Mack
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2013 4:59:20 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Lol I didn't even realize how long ago the post was put up. I thought it was new xD

Jamie

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.