Search

.com Forum · Polish Lowland Sheepdog

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Leaving the game...
 GermanShepherdLove12345
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/23/2009 4:10:28 PM reply with quote send message to GermanShepherdLove12345 Object to Post   

Well, my subscription ran out a few days ago, and money is tight for me right now, so I'm sorry to say I will be leaving the game...

My account goes back to basic in 2 days, so right now all dogs are for sale for $100, no approval, except for the few I am keeping to finish. I'll be around as a basic for a little while, and maybe I'll drop in sometimes after that.

I'm going to miss you all SO MUCH!!! Everyone here has always been so friendly and helpful in my 4+ years on this game. I hate to leave, but I have RL animals to take care of.

I will be using my remaining SD money to sponsor PON and Glennie specialties.

Stay in touch!

Nicole @ GSL
 Polski Owczarek Nizinny
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2009 10:26:25 PM reply with quote send message to Polski Owczarek Nizinny Object to Post

Nicole, I'm sorry to see you go! D: I just started in the breed but I can honestly say that you will be sorely missed, hope you stick around in the forums, good luck irl.

~ Mel
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2009 2:18:04 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That SUCKS it actually does. Big time, I'm really gonna miss you sad :(

Madz

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.