Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : uncommen breeds
 archyn
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/23/2012 1:18:42 AM reply with quote send message to archyn Object to Post   

would anyone playing this game have seen any hovawart dogs.i,ve only read about the breed.apparently some have a simularity to golden retreivers.
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2012 5:56:29 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

Some look like Goldies, other's like hairy rotties. They are usually taller than Goldies I think...and bigger! Aren't they a working breed?
 njpetservicesdirectory
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2013 8:30:49 AM reply with quote send message to njpetservicesdirectory Object to Post

There are many breeds of dogs, which now has become the uncommon. Here I can provide the list of some rare dog breeds.
1) Peruvian Inca orchid
2) Catalburun
3) Bedlington Terrier
4) Catahoula Leopard dog
5)Chinese crested dog
 OceaniaFoxhounds
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2015 8:46:09 AM reply with quote send message to OceaniaFoxhounds Object to Post

I have an uncommon breed: Hamiltonstovare. I've seen Hovawarts in passing at Meet the Breeds events and from what I've heard, they look like Goldens but act like Rotties and need an experienced owner. They are a working breed, bred to guard German estates. I think the owners are kind of like myself in that they really can't stand thee comparison in looks to Goldens. In my breed, I can't stand the comparison between a Beagle because it is based on looks alone but they are polar opposites.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.