Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : ShowCattle
 Vernon Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/21/2023 9:44:26 AM reply with quote send message to Vernon Kennels Object to Post   

What happened to showcattle ? I took a break and wanted to login in and it’s done. Does Jeff have a different one he was developing or that was it ?
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/28/2023 10:55:17 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

That was it I'm afraid.
 Paws_4_applause
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2023 10:09:16 AM reply with quote send message to Paws_4_applause Object to Post

I came here to ask that.
I left for a bit and now wanting to play again.
I loved the ease of it and layout. So looking for something like it again. Show dog doesn’t seem as fun with the stats but maybe I’m wrong ?
 good stuff
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2024 12:52:33 PM reply with quote send message to good stuff Object to Post

I also tried to go look at my ranches in showcattle. Its very sad if it is actually a deleted site, it was my favorite out of the showgames. I really liked how it was set up and the genetics and pacing were the most my style.

the community could be a more toxic than showdog, but there were a bunch of amazing people there as well.

I see a 'steerworld' however it looks like it's more a forum than a game.

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.