Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Account
 AlphaCursed
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/27/2021 11:29:46 PM reply with quote send message to AlphaCursed Object to Post   

is there a way I can delete/freeze/ban my account cause I've joined way too many games
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2021 10:29:40 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I am not aware of Jeff deleting accounts. Most players just stop playing when they leave the game.

Will
 AlphaCursed
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2021 9:36:09 PM reply with quote send message to AlphaCursed Object to Post

posted by BarStar
I am not aware of Jeff deleting accounts. Most players just stop playing when they leave the game.

Will

Is there a way to change emails atleast?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2021 10:17:54 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

There does not seem to be a place to change your email connection however you could try contacting Admin and ask - pretty sure he has the ability.

There is a way to change your password under Account Settings.
 AlphaCursed
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2021 10:46:35 PM reply with quote send message to AlphaCursed Object to Post

How do I find the admins and is it possible I can just get a self ban so I can't use the account?
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/9/2021 2:25:12 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Just stop using it.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/9/2021 9:53:34 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

What Barstar said….Stop Using It.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/9/2021 10:58:42 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Contact information is at the bottom of the page.

You can also try Admin@ShowDog.com

Perhaps if you explained what the problem was . . .

Otherwise, just stop logging and it will go dormant.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.