Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : whos sad that steve irwin died
 chestnutchamps
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/20/2006 8:17:55 PM reply with quote send message to chestnutchamps Object to Post   

Oh my gosh that was so sad I saw his memorial on tv I cried my eyes and nose still hurt from crying
 Action Dog Agility
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2006 8:19:30 PM reply with quote send message to Action Dog Agility Object to Post

I just saw too...his daughter is soooo cute.But he kinda died a while ago.
 Lagana Beach Shelties
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2006 8:25:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lagana Beach Shelties Object to Post

i am sad also!
 chestnutchamps
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2006 8:34:21 PM reply with quote send message to chestnutchamps Object to Post

I know but that was sad his daughter has a cute high voice wit a nice accent .
 chestnutchamps
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2006 8:36:32 PM reply with quote send message to chestnutchamps Object to Post

posted by chestnutchamps
I know but that was sad his daughter has a cute high voice wit a nice accent .
but I still can't get over that he died he was so good with handling animals but that wasn't his area of experties
 chestnutchamps
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2006 8:37:50 PM reply with quote send message to chestnutchamps Object to Post

what I ment by area of experties was that he was better off doing crocs and snakes reptiles
 Rosies Rcers
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2006 11:38:00 PM reply with quote send message to Rosies Rcers Object to Post

i was soooooooo sad, he shouldn't have died. Love Bindi shes so cute
 River Creek
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2006 8:12:34 AM reply with quote send message to River Creek Object to Post

I am an American, but I am still sad he died.
 foreversummer
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2006 8:46:02 PM reply with quote send message to foreversummer Object to Post

I'm a Californian/Americian, I could not believe he died!!! I was depressed the entire day that I found out!
 LoCo Pups
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2006 9:29:12 PM reply with quote send message to LoCo Pups Object to Post

so sad sad :(. I cried like a baby when I read the news that he died on yahoo.
 DragonLord
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2006 6:48:55 PM reply with quote send message to DragonLord Object to Post

He was the best and it was so lucky that i went to the australia zoo in the same year he died. he's cool
 Thunderstruck Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2006 6:52:52 PM reply with quote send message to Thunderstruck Kennel Object to Post

oh, why did this have to get bumped back up sad :( it makes me sad all over again (not even Australian)
 ~Belgians_RULE!!!~
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2006 6:29:47 AM reply with quote send message to ~Belgians_RULE!!!~ Object to Post

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(happy :)sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(
 ~Belgians_RULE!!!~
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2006 6:29:48 AM reply with quote send message to ~Belgians_RULE!!!~ Object to Post

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(happy :)sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.