Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Comments for the End Of Month Show
 Gem Crest Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/16/2024 5:27:17 PM reply with quote send message to Gem Crest Kennels Object to Post   

Hello to all kennels and breeders,

I am looking to add some player comments into the end of the month show roundup. I was hoping to get some feedback or 'interviews' done and add into the show for a more inclusive and immersive.

For interviews:

1. How long have you been around?
2. How long have you been with the current breed you show and breed?
3. What is something you would like to tell people getting into your breed?
4. Do you part-take in the Obedience titles for your dogs? If so when do you start them on there title?
5. How many of your dogs have gone to get there Champion and/or Grand-champion titles?
6. Do you have any dogs with merits?

For feedback:
Have you found any grammar errors? Are we slow on the turn around times for roundups? What should I include? Should there be title updates for shows? Obedience roundups? Give your feed back and tell me what you would like to see.

Thanks
Kenzie
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/17/2024 8:01:26 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I could answer your questions but I'm almost never a top winner. I get the odd group placements but that’s it.

Carol
 Gem Crest Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/17/2024 10:46:33 PM reply with quote send message to Gem Crest Kennels Object to Post

posted by Clwyd Cockers
I could answer your questions but I'm almost never a top winner. I get the odd group placements but that’s it.

Carol

I would still love your input! I have the same feeling, I usually place pretty well in breed but never get past group. I'm usually in the DNP or reserve.
 Caulfeilds Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/18/2024 10:41:47 AM reply with quote send message to Caulfeilds Kennels Object to Post

I started in SD on July 28 2005

I have been with American Cockers and Welsh Springers sunce tye start. I dabbled in a couple of other Sporting breeds but stayed with my present breeds.

Read everything you can. Read the Beginner forum. If they are serious about playing, get rid of all starter dogs and get some good dogs.

4. Do you part-take in the Obedience titles for your dogs? If so when do you start them on there title?
I did for awhile but not now.

5. How many of your dogs have gone to get their Champion and/or Grand-champion titles?

In this kennel I have finished 830 dogs, GCH 140 In Rossett, just a little less as I started that kennel in May 2006

6. Do you have any dogs with merits. Yes 35

I started, Caulfeilds Kennels, a True Source breeding kennel in 2006. Welsh Springers. All dogs bred to their generation. ‘Blood line’ not sullied with finished or higher SOP dogs. This is a labour of love.

Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/18/2024 10:44:08 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I started out writing this in Clwyds but was switching back and forth to get stats.

posted by Caulfeilds Kennels

I started in SD on July 28 2005

I have been with American Cockers and Welsh Springers sunce tye start. I dabbled in a couple of other Sporting breeds but stayed with my present breeds.

Read everything you can. Read the Beginner forum. If they are serious about playing, get rid of all starter dogs and get some good dogs.

I did for awhile but not now.

5. How many of your dogs have gone to get their Champion and/or Grand-champion titles?

In Clwyd CockersI have finished 830 dogs, GCH 140 In Rossett, just a little less as I started that kennel in May 2006

6. Do you have any dogs with merits. Yes 35

I started, Caulfeilds Kennels, a True Source breeding kennel in 2006. Welsh Springers. All dogs bred to their generation. ‘Blood line’ not sullied with finished or higher SOP dogs. This is a labour of love.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class