Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : June 15th Show Roundup Results
 Gem Crest Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/15/2024 11:37:04 PM reply with quote send message to Gem Crest Kennels Object to Post   

06/15/24

TRHD all breed 83 Entries: 849 Judge: Frank Gonzalez

Judges Comments: When looking at the winners today I was looking for a dog that had a balanced forequarter and hindquarter, I want to see and feel the structure of the dog and make sure the dog will have a strong future of being balanced. I also want to see a good shaped head shape, size and expression for each dog. I do prefer dogs over bitches in the ring. I don’t like picking the same dogs that win every other BIS. I do like seeing the actual owner of the dog in the ring showing their dog off. I have a slight bias for some dog breeds but I like seeing all of the breeds.

Best in show today went to Redwoods Sorcerer Supreme, the English Foxhound. This is a bunch of firsts for this man, his first Best in Breed, Best in Group and Best in Show win. Thats 3 brand new ribbons to take home and hang on the wall. He was handled by owner and breeder Redwood Foxhounds and is just shy of his Champion title by 3 points! He is the current #15 English Foxhound and #43 Hound with his debut big win today. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the big win today.

Number 2 in the show today went to GCH Taylynn Strange Creatures, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi. This will be his third Best in Group win for him and yet another ribbon to add to the wall. He was handled by owner and breeder Taylynn for the start! They are hoping to chase after a Gold GCH stamp now before he goes into retirement or veteran classes. He is the current #1 Pembroke Welsh Corgi and #23 Herdering and hoping to get into the big leagues before retirement. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 3 in the show today was CH Guardians Sound The Alarm, the Rottweiler. He is winning his first group placing and taking a ribbon home at that. He was handled by his owner and exhibitor Sourced. He is the current #5 Rottweiler and #29 Working. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 4 in the show today went to CH Udogsrun Remember Rain, the English Cocker Spaniel. He is winning his first Best in Group placing and taking that ribbon home to brag about it. He was handled by owner and exhibitor Udogsrun as they are now going to work towards their Grand Champion title. He is the current #25 English Cocker Spaniel and #28 Sporting. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

And the remaining group winners were RoyalPaw~Nosferatu (German Spitz), GCH GIG Anjin (Cairn Terrier) and GCH NWK Island Breeze (Chihuahua).

The Best Owner Handled went to CH Udogssmile Check First (Australian Shepherd) and Best Puppy went to Draig Sylvester (Cardigan Welsh Corgi).

FlyingHigh AllBreed 06-15-24 Entries: 543 Judge: Patrick Tatum

Judges Comments: When looking at the dogs on the winners podium today, I was mainly looking for a good head shape, size and expression for each dog's breed. I have the belief that dogs should be compared to their breed standards and then judged against how they match their breed's group category. I do have a slight breed preference and bias but I do like switching it up every now and then with who takes home the Best in Show title.

Best in show went to GCH Sheladors Rhythm Musical, the Yellow Labrador Retriever. He is winning his third best in show win and ribbon to take home and adding another few points in hopes of getting that bronze stamp. He was handled by Roxanne Leatherwood for owner The Slough Rovers. He is the current #1 Labrador Retriever, #4 Sporting and #19 All Breed. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 2 in the show today went to GCH Denkees Silver Rose Dragon, the Keeshond. He is winning his 13th group placing and is still hoping for a shot for Best in show. He was handled by Roxanne Leatherwood for owner and breeder Aussiesisterwolf. He is the current #1 Keeshond, #1 Non-Sportina and #10 All Breed. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 3 in the show today was GCH Fancy Thistler, the Shetland Sheepdog. He is winning his 12th best in group placing and adding another ribbon to his wall. He was handled by Roxanne leatherwood for owner Hamos Hounds and they are working on a bronze stamp to add to his profile. He is the current #9 Shetland Sheepdog, #1 Herder and #6 All Breed. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today. Good Luck!

Number 4 today went to CH Diode Mage, the Papillon. She is winning her fifth Bets in group placing and is hoping to add a Best in Show ribbon to her wall. She was handled by Roxanne Leatherwood for owner and breeder Hurricos. She is the current #18 Papillon, #14 Toy and #50 All Breed. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

The remaining Bets in group winners were GCH tarot Eyes on My Legacy (Afghan Hound), GCH Leotyde Romanov (Scottish Terrier) and CH ISR What A Blustery Day (Rottweiler).

Best Owner Handled went to CH Sheladors Dark rain Cloud (Labrador retriever) and Best Puppy went to Wicked Beauties Blair (Labrador Retriever). Congratulations to the Lab in today's show for the major sweep in the key points of the show today.

Briarstone Bash9 Entries: 479 Judge: Maria Braun

Judges Comments: When looking at the winners on today's podium, I saw that besides having matched their breed standards, they had two very key traits for their breed. A nicely toned and well shaped hindquarter, that will carry the dog through what their breed was meant for and for daily life and good head carriage, head shape, size and expression. I liked seeing the group winners in the final decision and I loved seeing the handlers in the ring, with a few owners, but I do prefer handlers over owners. I do have a higher preference for my personal favorite dog breeds over keeping a different breed that is not a biased pick.

Best in show today went to a Liver Irish Water Spaniel named Outrigger Edna. She is winning her first Best in Breed, Best in Group and Best in Show win. This is her second show and she has finished her first leg to her Champion title. She was handled by Maret gentile for owner and breeder Outrigger. She is the current #24 Irish Water Spaniel and is hoping to get a chance to debut on other charts here soon. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 2 in the show today was GCH Agamede Timeless, the Great Dane. He is winning his 7th Best in Group placing and adding another ribbon to his portfolio. He was handled by Maret Gentile for owner and breeder Agamede. He is the current #4 Great Dane, #22 Working and #48 All Breed. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number went to CHRoseHound Imagination, the Saluki. He is winning his first Best in Group and Second Best in Breed win. He was handled by Jos Harter for owner and breeder RoseHOund. He is the current #9 Saluki and hoping to debut in the ranks here soon with more wins under his belt. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 4 in the show today was CH Lanakila Achin For Some Bacon, the Australian Shepherd. He is winning his first Best in Breed and Best in group today. He was handled by Jos Harter for owner and breeder Lanakila ACDs. He is the current #15 Australian Shepherdand hoping to make a stronger debut to the ranking lists here soon. COngratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

The remaining group winners were Ztc. TOffy (French Bulldog), GCH Diode Violet (Cairn Terrier) and GCH Solcintra Enyo (Chinese Crested Dog).

The Best Owner Handled went to CH Outrigger Salgado (Irish Water Spaniel) and Best Puppy went to Outrigger Edna (Irish water Spaniel). COngratulations to the Outrigger kennels and dogs for the sweep today.

ZTSM Show 28 Entries: 477 Judge: Gary Rivera

Judges Comments: I mainly picked my personal favorite breeds to be candidates for the podium, I do like to pick my normal breeds but I can still throw some unexpected breeds into my pool for Best in Show winner. I do like seeing a mix of both owners and handlers in the ring, I like to mix the both of them on the podium but it will more likely be the handlers. I have a slight bias for dogs over bitches in the ring, because they usually have a stronger and nicer shaped and sized head.

GCH Sarah’s 1st Past The Post, the Kerry Blue Terrier. He is winning his 3rd Best in show win today and adding another few points to hopes of getting his Gold GCH title. He was handled by Reberol Pattison for owner and breeder Sarah*s. He is the current #1 Kerry Blue Terrier, #5 Terrier and is hoping to get himself back in the al breed ranking list this month. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 2 in the show today went to GCH DenKees Hawaiian Devil, the Keeshond. He is winning his first best in group placing today. He was handled by Roxanne Leatherwood for owner and breeder Aussiesisterwolf. He is the current #2 Keeshond and #14 Non-Sporting. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 3 in the show today was CH Solcintra2 Vermillion, the Pomeranian. HE is winning his third group placing today and is hoping to finish his GCH title off here soon, maybe tomorrow even. He was handled by Reberol Pattison for owner and breeder Solcintra II. He is the current #3 Pomeranian and the #15 Toy. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 4 in today's show was CH VI The Wizard, the Cane Corso. He is winning and placing for the first time in both Best in Breed and Best in Group. He was handled by Reberol Pattison for owner and breeder Vandelay Industries. He is the current #5 Cane Corso. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

The remaining Best in Group winners are GCH Solcintra Joep (Kooikerhondje), CH TRS Fiery Saturn Sky (Afghan Hound) and GCH Peregrins Spirit World (Rough Collie).

Best Owner Handled went to CH Zans and Matts Postman Pat (kerry Blue Terrier) and Best Puppy went to Matts Aruba (Welsh Terrier)

GaylandStudio5 All-Breed 24-06-15 Entries: 445 Judge: Anna Gonzalez

Judges Comments: When picking the Best in Group winners I was looking for a dog that met their groups standards and shining the key points of a topline in their picture frame moment, the gait and coat. I want to see the picture and get the snapshot of the breed standard being shown in the dog for a good few seconds before I see the dog move around the ring. I do like seeing a mix of both owner and handlers in the ring and will have a mixed pick between the two, though I do find I like the handlers more. I have a moderate breed bias but I can still pull a breed I haven’t pulled from my go to list.

Best in Show today went to KBKs Junee, the Siberian Husky. She is winning her 8th Best in Show placing today. She was handled by Veronica Sheidt for owner Hamos Hounds. She is the current #1 Siberian Husky, #i Working and 31 All BReed. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today and a huge congratulations to topping the ranking charts halfway through the month already.

Number 2 in the show today was GCH BarStar Thinkin Bout Me, the White and Black Dalmatian. This is going to be her 25th Best in Group win. She was handled by Veronica Sheidt for owner Jimbos Pad. She is the current #2 Dalmatian, #2 Non-Sporting and #2 All Breed. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 3 in the show went to GCH Solcintra Sunshine Daydream, the Gordon Setter. She won her 22nd Best in Group placing today. She was handled by Veronica Sheidt for owner and breeder Solcintra Kennels. She is the current #5 Gordon Setter, #2 Sporting and #4 All Breed. COngratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

Number 4 on the podium today was GCH Franwick Dart Heat, the Australian Shepherd. She is winning her 4th Best in Group win today. She was handled by Veronica Sheidt for owner Jimbos pad. She is the current #2 Australian Shepherd, #6 Herder and #14 All Breed. Congratulations to both owner and dog on the win today.

The remaining Best in Group winners are CH Zazzle End Piece (Ibizan Hound), CH Udogsrun Big Ears (Kerry Blue Terrier) and Fabulous~Minnie (Pomeranian).

The Best Owner Handled went to Onyxx Shamus (Siberian Husky) and Best Puppy went to GM Summers Dippin Dots (Dalmatian).

Obedience Roundup
Novice A - All NQ’d
Novice B - First place went to Solcintra Absinthe, a dalmatian from Gem Crest Kennels - 188
Open A - First place went to Magnolia Pines Shaconage, a Boxer from Palmetto Pines Kennels- 190.5
Open B - We had 7 entries in this division with only one NQ. First place went to Sunzero Heart Legend, a South African Boerboel from Sunzero - 189.5
Utility A - No Entries Today
Utility B - First Place went to Montianas Kingdom of Treasure, a Standard Poodle from Montiana - 193.5

Best of Trial
CH CDX Montianas Kingdom of Treasure (Standard Poodle)

Reserve Best in Trial
CD Magnolia Pines Shaconage (Boxer)

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.