Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : I am learning Spanish
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/24/2006 1:40:41 AM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post   

not sure if it belongs here or in OT but anyways does anyone else speak spanish. if you do could you tell me if this is right i will add the sentance in english below it i am learning from me friend so i am not sure if it is correct

In English:
I have five dogs. I love SD and want to play it until I die. I show dogs in RL.
In Spanish:
Tengo cinco perros. Amo el SD y deseo jugarlo hasta que muero. Demuestro perros en RL.
 RaZmAtAzZa
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2006 2:29:28 AM reply with quote send message to RaZmAtAzZa Object to Post

I think its in the wrong forum, dont for get when you congugate words like tener and jugar, dont forget the subject like Yo(I), Tu(has a accent thingy, means You) Ud.(irs for respect) Ello, Ella, Nosotros(as)(you all), Vosotros(as)(we all), Uds, Ellos, Ellas. dont for get to tell which is masculino and feminino, its the language of love xD and is kind of mostly male.

Like my teacher said, if theres a bunch of girls and one guy in the group, they are all 'Chicos', if its just all girls its 'Chicas'

Dont ask me who made the rules, and i dont think you can have two verbs in a sentance xD

Razzy
 Hermeston
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2006 6:13:42 AM reply with quote send message to Hermeston Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I think you can have 2 verbs, no problem. Spanish has lots of 2-word verbs, like English.

We just moved from Tokyo to Mexico City, so I am learning Spanish...but slowly!

After a whole 5 months here, I finally heard clearly that "cerveza" is "una mas", not "uno mas". I blame the cerveza!

LOL...my husband is Japanese, and tends to make up his "own" Spanish. He thinks you put an "o" on the end of any English word, and, bingo, Spanish!! Kind of like katakana Japanese. His accent is awesome compared to mine, though. He has NO grammar, but everyone understands him, while I struggle to make a nice, perfect sentence and get looks like "huh??"
 Rain Case Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2008 11:05:18 AM reply with quote send message to Rain Case Kennels Object to Post

I am somewhat of a genious in this subject!

Tener:

Yo=O
tu=as
ella=a
el=a
usted=a

Congugate!

I have 5 dogs.

Tengo cinco perros

The flag is red,green,and pink

La bandera es rojo,verde y rosa!

Its very simple!
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2008 12:17:50 PM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Rain this thread is quite old...

~Morgan
 Rain Case Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2008 9:54:18 AM reply with quote send message to Rain Case Kennels Object to Post

Ooops!Sorry!Im kinda like that though!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.