Basic User
4/14/2007 11:21:55 PM reply with quote send message to dingman Object to Post

posted by Deejay
aby who is now 1
you're dog is beautiful!
 miniature pinscher kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2007 1:11:02 AM reply with quote send message to miniature pinscher kennel Object to Post

i have a lab/shepherd/chow x her name is molly,a beagle/border collie x her name is angel and a miniature pinscher and her name is koko i love the all i would put pics of them but i dont know how any advie on how to post pics?
 miniature pinscher kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2007 1:52:26 AM reply with quote send message to miniature pinscher kennel Object to Post

my doggies
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/megan_luvs_u_2007/mollyangelandkoko2.jpg
all my dogs from biggest to smallest molly a lab/shepherd/chow x
angel a beagle border collie
koko a miniature pinscher (shes my baby)
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/megan_luvs_u_2007/koko.jpg
koko
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/megan_luvs_u_2007/mypuppypepper.jpg
pepper my old dog im not sure wat breed she was though
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/megan_luvs_u_2007/mollywithherprettysantahat.jpg
molly with her santa hat on
i will have a better pic of angel soon and more pics of molly and koko as well

Zincto Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 2:17:30 AM reply with quote send message to Zincto Kennels Object to Post

I have a 13 year old Border Collie x Austrailian Shepherd mix named Cassie. She has one blue eye and one brown eye, the blue eye is pure blue too. I used to show her in 4-H but she soon got bored with it. She was from an unwanted litter from my grandpas champion sheep herding Border Collie. [stupid neighbor wouldnt keep his dog in his yard] The crazy thing is she is the only living pup out of that litter. Unfortunatly she now has arthritis and is getting cataracts.
I used to have a UKC Rat Terrier named Cruizer for showing but unfortunatly Cassie didnt get along with him. So we had to re-home him.
 Excalibur Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 12:40:34 PM reply with quote send message to Excalibur Kennels Object to Post

I'm down to two; an Aussie and a mutt (mini aussie/pembroke mix)

The Aussie, Jen:

And with some hair:

And the Mutt, Ginger:

And a six month old pic:

Reyd

Colleens Pups
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 12:48:26 PM reply with quote send message to Colleens Pups Object to Post

I only have one dog right now and it's a lab/chow mix
 ilove_Riley_2
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 8:57:32 PM reply with quote send message to ilove_Riley_2 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

ok here i go

Riley 2 yrs. old Golden Retriever

Lucy 2yrs. old Peka Poo

Zoe 1 yr. old Aussie

Precious Heart 5 monthes Aussie

Brave Heart 5 monthes old Aussie

ilR2
 Action Dog Agility
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 9:20:27 PM reply with quote send message to Action Dog Agility Object to Post

Who bumped up this incrediably old topic?lol
 Grinding Rocks
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2007 8:43:14 PM reply with quote send message to Grinding Rocks Object to Post

The same dogs that I breed. His name is Zach. He is a blue merl Cardigan Welsh Corgi.
wink ;)
 Casedia
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2007 5:16:37 PM reply with quote send message to Casedia Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Here is my dog. Shasta.
Shes a border collie obviosuly.
 RKKane Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2007 5:03:08 PM reply with quote send message to RKKane Kennels Object to Post

I have a Finnish Spitz, Chow mix and a Border Collie Lab mix. They r really sweet and soooo loveable! happy :)
 AgilityChamp
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2007 5:30:11 PM reply with quote send message to AgilityChamp Object to Post

I have four dogs two i show and two i rescued an aussiee(lexie),and a border collie(nikki),those two i show and my rescues a lab(May)and a cocker spanial(rockie)

AgilityChamp
 AgilityChamp
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2007 5:32:56 PM reply with quote send message to AgilityChamp Object to Post

I have four dogs two i show and two i rescued an aussiee(lexie),and a border collie(nikki),those two i show and my rescues a lab(May)and a cocker spanial(rockie)

AgilityChamp

Replies in this thread : 84
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.