Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : New player: few random questions
 Star Strike
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/22/2019 2:38:48 AM reply with quote send message to Star Strike Object to Post   

So I’m pretty sure I played this game a few years ago (5-6 maybe) It seems like there aren’t nearly as many basenji players as there use to be? Also can you still use game money for upgrades and such?
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2019 4:19:12 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I believe you are only able to use real money. As for how popular Basenji is, I'm not sure.
 Star Strike
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2019 11:34:55 PM reply with quote send message to Star Strike Object to Post

Thanks! Do starter dogs have any value when I’m done with them?
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/23/2019 7:24:54 AM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

posted by Star Strike
Thanks! Do starter dogs have any value when I’m done with them?
Probably only to someone wanting to start breeding source dogs.
Just my opinion.

Carol
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/23/2019 2:38:11 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I have a few Basenji of all colours including at stud cheap - sort of a recovery reserve if needed, I just didn't have time to really work with them.

There are other breeders listed with available dogs if you check on the breed page.

Starters are of little value generally unless they carry lost colours or the breed is seriously inbred. I don't think either condition applies to this breed.

Welcome back and good luck.
 Star Strike
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2019 6:46:24 PM reply with quote send message to Star Strike Object to Post

Thanks for al the info! I am going to start from the bottom up with the starters.... it’ll be a fun project. I did purchase a nice pup to show when he comes of age.... Speaking of

At what age do pups start to show?

At what age do they become adults?

Sorry for all the questions... I haven’t found an FAQ page on here. Thanks again!
 Spindrift
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/23/2019 11:08:20 PM reply with quote send message to Spindrift Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing