Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Google Chrome game hack
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2019 3:18:03 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

This is how to get the owner handler judge's names to appear red when you are entering your dogs into shows.

Do you use Google Chrome? If you do, press your ctrl button and your H key at the same time. That will bring up your history. Click "Clear browsing data". That will bring up another menu. When it does, click "Clear cookies and other site data".
That will make all the judges appear their normal color. Then what you do is go to this post:
www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=885364
Also, bring up this page too:
www.showdog.com/shows/
You just reference the judges list to show list and only click judges who do owner handling. It makes their names show up red.
Here is what it looks like. All of the red judges are judges who prefer owner handlers. The black judges do not.
i63.tinypic.com/30u49b6.png

An easy way to search real quick for judges on the show schedule is to click your ctrl button and your F key. It brings up a search bar that searches for words or phrases on that page.

It seems kind of hard, but it is really easy. Then you just need to not click on any other judges names or they will also be red. It makes showing a ton easier.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2019 10:48:35 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I'm going to have to read this several times, but I'm going to try it.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2019 4:56:52 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

If I get a few minutes, I'll try to take some screen shots of how to do it.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.