Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Not allowed to session?
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/2/2019 3:34:15 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

i66.tinypic.com/14m44r6.png
Does anyone else have this problem? The game just doesn't let you session a dog?
 Whitegold Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2019 4:50:36 AM reply with quote send message to Whitegold Kennels Object to Post

I can't session any of my new puppies.

So same problem.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2019 6:14:36 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Thanks! I guess I just never noticed.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2019 10:36:12 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm not sure if this is the problem but new puppies do not show up on the bulk sessioning list until they are showable (14 days) or they have been sessioned.

I suspect that is to keep all those you are not going to session - ever - from cluttering up that list. You need to session them from their specific info pages first.

Once you session those new babies they will appear on the list so if I'm not sure, I'll "train" anyone I think is a possible. They'll be on the list and I can decide who to session completely. If they don't get sessioned for a few days they'll drop down to the "All" list.

Hope that helps. I don't think there is actually anything wrong. I haven't had any issues with this.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 3/2/2019 10:38:25 AM
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2019 10:37:07 AM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I have the same problem today. I've never had this problem in the past.

It seems to just be impacting random dogs? It's not puppies or anything...

-----
Last edited by BeauBlanc on 3/2/2019 10:40:13 AM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2019 10:41:42 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I sessioned just after midnight last night and everything worked fine. I have no sessions left to test the current status.

Can you session these dogs from their pages?

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 3/2/2019 10:48:26 AM
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2019 12:13:13 PM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
I sessioned just after midnight last night and everything worked fine. I have no sessions left to test the current status.

Can you session these dogs from their pages?

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 3/2/2019 10:48:26 AM

no
 HiddenCove
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2019 12:23:17 PM reply with quote send message to HiddenCove Object to Post

I cannot session my newborn puppies from their individual page. Why in the world would SD make this change? It makes no sense whatsoever. And at what age will we be able to session from the individual page? This sucks.
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2019 2:05:07 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

I am having the same problem, but the kennel assistants still work, just put the assistants to work on those puppies.

I seem to remember this same bug happened before... a while ago and it seemed to correct itself eventually.
 Subzero
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2019 3:36:21 PM reply with quote send message to Subzero Object to Post

yes also having same issue, cannot session a 30 day old dog.
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2019 3:54:42 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

Having taken a closer look it seems that the option to session has disappeared on any dogs that I haven't sessioned in the past. Hopefully it clears itself up.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2019 4:13:06 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Thank you, everyone, for your help!
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2019 7:39:34 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

Same problem here.
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2019 8:09:16 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

posted by Black Raven Kennels
Same problem here.
Unfortunately to get around this for now it seems you have to set up kennel assistants to session those dogs.

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.