Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Shibas
 DodgecityKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/17/2019 9:20:17 PM reply with quote send message to DodgecityKennels Object to Post   

Looking for shibas
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2019 11:36:29 AM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

Me too... Just back to SD after probably more than 10 years away.
 DodgecityKennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2019 11:32:57 PM reply with quote send message to DodgecityKennels Object to Post

yes hi, me too lol about 8 years for me. I started now with source, there just arent any breeders selling shibas
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2019 10:24:13 AM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

I did the same, I have a few litters due today. Will be upgrading to a premium. Let me know if you'd like to try to work together to build up the breed. happy :)
 Granity
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/7/2019 9:00:53 PM reply with quote send message to Granity Object to Post

Sorry I have not been very active lately...I just bred 10 litters and I'll put anything I don't want to keep up for sale. I've been working on colors for quite a while, the Whites and "with White" colors are a pain and haven't had much luck establishing anything there, but I think I have all of the other base colors covered.

Also wanted to let you guys know that West Coast K9 kennel still has a lot of hidden studs available. They are pretty close to the highest SOP I have. Not sure what happened to everyone else, sadly. Used to be a pretty active breed, so much so that I didn't really show, just focused on color breeding.
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2019 1:47:43 PM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

Granity, I'm doing the same - color breeding, trying to get white/cream back in the game. I just bought a stud from Mystique and have a white starter and a white/cream bred from starters. It really is a difficult color, isn't it? sad :(

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing