Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Banner Comp. Prize: $3000 plus 2 specialty shows
 Willow Tree Farm
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/12/2019 12:32:44 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Tree Farm Object to Post   

So I have an unusual banner request. I don't have a set breed in this kennel, instead I change the breed annually according to what wins Crufts so I will need some creativity when it comes to a banner.

My only requirements is that the banner must include the kennel name:

Willow Tree Farm

It must also somehow convey the mission of the kennel but how you do that is up to you!

There is currently no time limit but this will probably change. Please post your intention to enter below so I know how many entries I will get. The winner will be pm'd and I will also post here the winner. Good luck folks!
 Willow Tree Farm
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/13/2019 11:06:35 AM reply with quote send message to Willow Tree Farm Object to Post

bump
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2019 9:52:42 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i64.tinypic.com/kah6xz.jpg

-----
Last edited by Emily.Rose on 2/14/2019 9:54:40 PM
 Willow Tree Farm
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/17/2019 12:34:23 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Tree Farm Object to Post

Very nice! Thanks for your entry. happy :)
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2019 1:56:16 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Thanks! I just did a generic dog since your breed changes. However, if you want me to change anything, I can.
 Tidbet
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2019 12:30:44 AM reply with quote send message to Tidbet Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Here is my entry. There is room for a slogan on the bottom if chosen I will add one however I didn't have any ideas at the time.

Maybe something like "Farm Dogs to Stars of the Crufts Ring"

-----
Last edited by Tidbet on 2/21/2019 12:42:37 AM
 Willow Tree Farm
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2019 11:12:45 AM reply with quote send message to Willow Tree Farm Object to Post

Thanks for your entry. I will leave it open for another week or two to see if I get any more entries and then I will choose a winner!
 Willow Tree Farm
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/4/2019 11:45:22 AM reply with quote send message to Willow Tree Farm Object to Post

They are both great entries but I think I will go with Emily Rose's entry as it is so different. Thanks for your entries. happy :)
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2019 6:49:29 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Sad I missed this, it looked like it could have been fun sad :(

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.