Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Only news on *whisper it* colour pics?
 Waggs1
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/12/2019 12:12:24 PM reply with quote send message to Waggs1 Object to Post   

So it has been nearly a year since the last update. I know Jeff isn't paying as much attention to this game but are the pictures going to be finished? Does anyone know?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/12/2019 1:22:42 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Picardy has finished nearly all of the images including my breed. I have contacted Jeff about getting them uploaded and he made it clear that it was not a priority. So, don't hold your breath.
 Subzero
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/12/2019 9:58:06 PM reply with quote send message to Subzero Object to Post

is the game going to close?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/12/2019 11:08:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

It is unfortunately true that Jeff is not giving the games as much time as he used to however I don't think that ShowDog is in any immediate danger of closing.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/13/2019 3:51:33 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

Still it would be nice to have the images, we do at least earn him a bit of pocket money when we pay.

Not to mention the fact that Picardy would have put a lot of work into them, and just to waste that (even if they were paid) is a bit disappointing.
 Waggs1
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/13/2019 10:53:30 AM reply with quote send message to Waggs1 Object to Post

*Sigh*

I am desperate for Doxie pics as I have a colour project in another kennel and it woild be lovely to see what they looked like!
 Front Street Kennels II
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/13/2019 11:24:50 PM reply with quote send message to Front Street Kennels II Object to Post

It would be so nice to have pics for my breed....
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2019 9:54:52 AM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Hey guys,
I have finished quite a lot of breeds that are not uploaded yet and I've asked Jeff to put them on the game too. Sorry, that's the best I can do!
 Foxies
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2019 10:29:57 AM reply with quote send message to Foxies Object to Post

posted by Picardy
Hey guys,
I have finished quite a lot of breeds that are not uploaded yet and I've asked Jeff to put them on the game too. Sorry, that's the best I can do!

Just wondering if there is any way for 'the breeds with needed pictures' kennels to get them from you and then load the picts to their own breed?

Hope that made sense :/
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2019 11:31:21 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

^ I would assume Picardy is in a contract that would not allow them to do this. I would rather Jeff just upload what is available as he has done with no issues in the past.
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2019 12:54:29 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I would love to see Dachshund photos, and the rest uploaded as well. It is quite frustrating that Jeff is still receiving a nice supplemental income (I’m sure), but hasn’t been putting in any effort or updates. With dogs at the 100 SOP level again and mine creeping into the 98s, I’m wondering if it will even remain fun and a viable game without updates. I’m toying with the idea of quitting again, as I did about two years ago, because I’m frankly annoyed that I’m paying for a game that has remained stagnant for quite some time.
 Alibi
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2019 10:15:09 AM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post

I'd love to see the rest of the pictures too. Picardy does the most amazing work ever!

Ozlok
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2019 6:12:45 AM reply with quote send message to Ozlok Object to Post

I too would love to see the pictures
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/10/2019 11:09:02 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

I'm sticking with breeds that have pics, for now, Picardy's work is definitely amazing!

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.